The Facilities Operations Supervisor is responsible for the day-to-day management of projects The candidate will be an important member of the team to ensure that the goals & deadlines of this area are achieved.
• Maintains focus towards company policies, procedures, and objectives.
• Maintains all reports on projects
• Create projects quotes and tracks them
• Manages and maintains equipment requirements
• Create, maintain, and approve site Material Request Forms (MRFs)
The job profile does not contain a comprehensive listing of all required activities, duties, or responsibilities. Job duties, responsibilities and activates may change, or new ones may be assigned at any time with or without notice.
• 5-7 + years' experience in facilities management
• Requires a Certified Trade Certification, engineering degree/diploma or equivalent experience
• Strong ability to plan, develop, and coordinate
• Ability to multi-task and effectively communicate
This role may have physical demands including, but not limited to, lifting, bending, pushing, pulling and/or extended walking and standing. This role may also require uniforms and/or usage of Personal Protective equipment (PPE).
Rooted in service and united by our purpose, we strive to do great things for each other, our partners, our communities, and our planet.
At Aramark, we believe that every employee should enjoy equal employment opportunity and be free to participate in all aspects of the company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender, pregnancy, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, military status, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by applicable law.
The people of Aramark proudly serve millions of guests every day through food, facilities, and uniform services in 19 countries around the world. Rooted in service and united by our purpose, we strive to do great things for each other, our partners, our communities, and our planet. We believe a career should develop your talents, fuel your passions, and empower your professional growth. So, no matter what you're pursuing - a new challenge, a sense of belonging, or just a great place to work - our focus is helping you reach your full potential. Learn more about working here at http://www.aramarkcareers.com or connect with us on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.