Facilities Service Response Manager - CT area
- Cromwell, CT
Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) proudly serves the world’s leading educational institutions, Fortune 500 companies, world champion sports teams, prominent healthcare providers, iconic destinations and cultural attractions, and numerous municipalities in 19 countries around the world. Our 280,000 team members deliver innovative experiences and services in food, facilities management and uniforms to millions of people every day. We strive to create a better world by making a positive impact on people and the planet, including commitments to engage our employees; empower healthy consumers; build local communities; source ethically, inclusively and responsibly; operate efficiently; and reduce waste. Aramark is recognized as aBest Place to Work by the Human Rights Campaign (LGBTQ), DiversityInc, Black Enterprise and the Disability Equality Index. Learn more atwww.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.
Responsible for Interfaces between the facilities department and the campus community, provides customer service and supervises and provides technical direction to service response staff in the Facility Service Department.
Scope of Role
Accounts vary in size but generally limited to a single unit with multiple locations. Total managed volume is $.1M -.3M. Manager. Generally manages 1 to 5 employees.
- Develop and be accountable for a safety culture that creates a work environment where no one gets hurt.
- Assists in reporting/communicating with client and campus community.
- Receive, review and may approve work requests to be entered into computer work management system.
- Work with service line managers and assistant managers to prepare and communicate estimates of time and materials required to accomplish jobs. Ensure that continuous and closed loop communications take place with all requestors.
- Provide first level assessment of work requests and routes appropriately.
- Communicate backlog reports regularly to Facility Manager.
- Operate and manage a complete computerized database of all work requirements and inputs data, produces reports and schedules.
- Coordinate with all supervisors and keeps Facilities Manager informed of work plans and status of ongoing work.
- Provide feedback to management team coming from the campus community.
- Develop solid financial acumen/cost analysisand office supervisory experience.
- Work with multiple departments in setting up, tracking, and reporting Key Performance Indicators.
- Promote a good working relationship with Residential Life staff and campus community.
- Assist with special event planning and setup.
- Provide graphs and charts from CMMS for Monthly Joint Report (MJR), Quarterly Joint Report (QJR), and Annual Reports.
- Attend company related training programs, as identified, such as FM Academy I and CMMS Training.
- Conduct one-on-one CMMS refresher training on job specific roles annually with staff.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
Bachelors Degree in appropriate field with 2-3 years of technical experience in the appropriate facility services environment required. Experience directing skilled, semi-skilled and non-skilled personnel in a union and/or non-union environment is required. Strong computer skills with strengths in financial analysis, report preparation and interpretation skills are necessary.
Back to top