Facilities Manager - Environmental Services
- Kansas City, KS
Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) proudly serves the world’s leading educational institutions, Fortune 500 companies, world champion sports teams, prominent healthcare providers, iconic destinations and cultural attractions, and numerous municipalities in 19 countries around the world. Our 280,000 team members deliver innovative experiences and services in food, facilities management and uniforms to millions of people every day. We strive to create a better world by making a positive impact on people and the planet, including commitments to engage our employees; empower healthy consumers; build local communities; source ethically, inclusively and responsibly; operate efficiently; and reduce waste. Aramark is recognized as aBest Place to Work by the Human Rights Campaign (LGBTQ), DiversityInc, Black Enterprise and the Disability Equality Index. Learn more atwww.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.
The Facilities Manager responsible for developing and executing environmental solutions. Offers a wide variety of environmental solutions to meet customer and client needs.
- Leadership - Leverage Aramark's coaching model to engage and develop team members to their fullest potential. Reward and recognize employees. Ensure individual and all team performance meets objectives and client expectations. Plan and lead daily team briefings. Ensure safety and sanitation standards in all operations.
- Client Relationship - Maintain effective client and customer rapport for mutually beneficial business relationship. Identify client needs and communicate operational progress. Deliver and model WEST as foundation for excellent customer service. Partner with client to understand demands and specifications of EVS program.
- Financial Performance - Ensure the completion and maintenance of P&L statements. Deliver client and company financial targets. Adopt all Aramark processes and systems, understand performance metrics, data, order and inventory trends; educate teams on key levers to improve margins.
- Productivity - Create value through efficient operations, appropriate cost controls, and profit management. Comply with the Operational Excellence fundamentals by meeting and maintaining facilities and labor initiatives. Ensure entire team is trained and able to execute. Supervise team regarding production, quality and control.
- Requires at least 3 years experience and up to 2 years in a management role
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
Back to top