Our team is driven by a commitment to serve seriously delicious food with world class hospitality. We are a team with passion and integrity at our core. We are serious about our craft and strive to be the best, but never lose sight of how important it is to have fun. We are searching for the best - those who are genuine, who strive for excellence, who like to learn and teach, and are as passionate about food and hospitality as we are.
We are looking for a passionate and experienced Executive Chef to inspire, lead, and innovate in a state of the art, new build food hall. The ideal candidate has a commitment to excellence and a desire to learn and grow. Our Campus Executive Chef will lead a dynamic team of culinarians whose sole mission is to bring authentic, global flavors to our guests in an exciting, fun and energized environment.
- Leadership: Is a leader and mentor to our large and diverse team. Empowers our team members to make decisions in the moment that provide the highest level of service to our guests. Ensures authentic culinary standards and techniques, and fosters diverse local partnerships as part of who we are. You must be a great communicator, trainer and celebrator of our people with a passion and hunger to be the best. A serial multitasker, you will need to be well versed in using technology to simplify daily tasks and enable a world class hospitality experience.
- Client Relationship: Develop and maintain effective client and customer rapport for mutually beneficial business relationship. Aggregate and communicate regional culinary and ingredient trends.
- Financial Performance: Responsible for delivering food and labor targets. Understands performance metrics, data, order and inventory trends; consistent focus on margin improvement.
- Productivity: Ensure efficient execution and delivery of all food line products in line with the daily menu. Maintain integrity of the standard Aramark food offer; responsible for maintaining food quality of items at all times. Full compliance with Operational Excellence fundamentals: managing waste, standard menus, recipes and ingredients through managing customer driven menus and labor standards. Understand end to end supply chain and procurement process and systems, ensure only authorized suppliers are used. Full knowledge and implementation of the Food Framework. Ensure accuracy of estimated food consumption for appropriate requisitions and/or food purchase. Ensure proper equipment operation and maintenance.
- Compliance: Ensure compliance with Aramark SAFE food, occupational and environmental safety polices in all culinary and kitchen operations. Comply with all applicable policies, rules and regulations, including but not limited to those relating to safety, health, wage and hour.
- Requires at least 4 years experience and 1-3 years in a management role.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- This location requires all individuals working on site to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19
Rooted in service and united by our purpose, we strive to do great things for each other, our partners, our communities, and our planet.
At Aramark, we believe that every employee should enjoy equal employment opportunity and be free to participate in all aspects of the company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender, pregnancy, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, military status, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by applicable law.
The people of Aramark proudly serve millions of guests every day through food, facilities, and uniform services in 19 countries around the world. Rooted in service and united by our purpose, we strive to do great things for each other, our partners, our communities, and our planet. We believe a career should develop your talents, fuel your passions, and empower your professional growth. So, no matter what you're pursuing - a new challenge, a sense of belonging, or just a great place to work - our focus is helping you reach your full potential. Learn more about working here at http://www.aramarkcareers.com or connect with us on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.