The Environmental Services (EVS) Manager is responsible for developing and executing facility solutions to ensure all health and safety standards are met. Responsible for servicing and/or maintaining a physical location or site to client specifications. Leads the operations of facility accounts by ensuring areas of responsibility meet objectives and client expectations.
• Overall ownership and accountability of operational management and financial performance of the unit
• Coach employees by creating a shared understanding about what needs to be achieved and how it is to be achieved
• Reward and recognize employees
• Identify and engage top talent and develop team members to their fullest potential within the organization
• Plan and lead team management meetings
• Ensure safety and sanitation standards in all operations.
• Establish and maintain effective client and customer rapport for a mutually beneficial business relationship
• Identify client needs and communicate operational progress
• Deliver and model WEST as the foundation for delivering excellent customer service
• Facilitate and support new business and retention activities.
• Develop program (facilities, custodial, energy, grounds or maintenance) to meet client and customer demands and specifications
• Build revenue and manage budget which includes cost controls with regard to labor, supply, and inventory
• Ensure the completion and maintenance of financial statements relative to the department
• Oversight and responsibility to deliver client and company financial targets
• Adopt all Aramark processes and systems, eliminate custom/manual reports
• Understand performance metrics, data, order and inventory trends; educate teams on key levers to improve margins
• Implement and maintain GM agenda for both labor and total quality management requirements
• Create value through efficient operations, appropriate cost controls, and profit management
• Ensure consistent application of Aramark's operating standards and processes (Operational Excellence) with particular focus on efficiencies in sustainability efforts to reduce energy consumption and labor productivity standards
This job profile does not contain a comprehensive listing of all required activities, duties, or responsibilities. Job duties, responsibilities and activities may change, or new ones may be assigned at any time with or without notice.
• Requires at least 3 years of experience in healthcare environmental services
• Requires up to 2 years of experience in a management or supervisory role preferred
• Requires a bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
• Model key leadership behaviors and ensure the highest levels of safety, quality and service excellence for employees, clients and consumers
Rooted in service and united by our purpose, we strive to do great things for each other, our partners, our communities, and our planet.
At Aramark, we believe that every employee should enjoy equal employment opportunity and be free to participate in all aspects of the company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender, pregnancy, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, military status, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by applicable law.
The people of Aramark proudly serve millions of guests every day through food, facilities, and uniform services in 19 countries around the world. Rooted in service and united by our purpose, we strive to do great things for each other, our partners, our communities, and our planet. We believe a career should develop your talents, fuel your passions, and empower your professional growth. So, no matter what you're pursuing - a new challenge, a sense of belonging, or just a great place to work - our focus is helping you reach your full potential. Learn more about working here at http://www.aramarkcareers.com or connect with us on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.