The Lead General Utility Worker is responsible for overseeing the maintenance and cleanliness of our front and back of house facilities. The individual may be responsible for oversight or delegation of responsibilities for additional utility workers. Essential functions and responsibilities of the position may vary by Aramark location based on client requirements and business needs.
• Trains and guides utility staff on job duties and proper safety and sanitation procedures
• Ensures guest satisfaction by maintaining all dishes, pots, pans, silverware, glasses, equipment, and kitchen utensils are cleaned and sanitized.
• Maintains and cleans a dishwashing station, three compartment sink, storerooms, refrigerators, and related areas.
• Ensures equipment is clean and in working condition; reports any issues to management
• Performs other light maintenance and custodial tasks
• Maintains excellent customer service and a positive attitude towards guests, customers, clients, co-workers, etc.
• Adheres to Aramark safety policies and procedures including proper food safety and sanitation
This job profile does not contain a comprehensive listing of all required activities, duties, or responsibilities. Job duties, responsibilities and activities may change, or new ones may be assigned at any time with or without notice.
• Required to gain an extensive knowledge of the proper use and cleaning techniques for kitchen equipment including but not limited to steamers, ovens, mixers, grills, and dishwashing equipment
• Demonstrates thorough understanding of basic sanitation procedures
• Must be able to follow basic safety procedures due to exposure to hazardous chemicals
• Requires constant standing/walking
This role may have physical demands including, but not limited to, lifting, bending, pushing, pulling and/or extended walking and standing. This role may also require uniforms and/or usage of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE).
Rooted in service and united by our purpose, we strive to do great things for each other, our partners, our communities, and our planet.
At Aramark, we believe that every employee should enjoy equal employment opportunity and be free to participate in all aspects of the company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender, pregnancy, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, military status, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by applicable law.
The people of Aramark proudly serve millions of guests every day through food, facilities, and uniform services in 19 countries around the world. Rooted in service and united by our purpose, we strive to do great things for each other, our partners, our communities, and our planet. We believe a career should develop your talents, fuel your passions, and empower your professional growth. So, no matter what you're pursuing - a new challenge, a sense of belonging, or just a great place to work - our focus is helping you reach your full potential. Learn more about working here at http://www.aramarkcareers.com or connect with us on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.