Are you self-motivated and proud of the work you do? Here at Aramark, we take pride in the level of service and safety we provide! As a General Utility Worker on our team of other service stars, you'll take on the important task of maintaining the cleanliness of dishes, equipment, and the environments we work in. The best part? It's just the starting point of your career, so launch your future with us!
Essential functions and responsibilities of the position may vary by Aramark location based on client requirements and business needs.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefits
- Paid holidays, paid time off, 401K (after 1 year of employment), and stock purchase program
- Free shift meals
- Free uniforms including shoes
- Employee recognition program
- Free tuition for undergraduate degrees
- Annual companywide employee recognition day
- Training & development opportunities
- Annual performance reviews and merit increases
- Working Advantage Discount Program
Terms, conditions, and eligibility requirements may apply
• Ensure guest satisfaction by maintaining all dishes, pots, pans, silverware, glasses, equipment, and kitchen utensils are cleaned and sanitized
• Maintains dishwashing station, three compartment sink and related areas cleaned
• Ensures equipment is clean and in working condition; reports any issues to management
• Performs other light maintenance and custodial tasks
• Maintains excellent customer service and positive attitude towards guest, customers, clients, co-workers, etc.
• Adheres to Aramark safety policies and procedures including proper food safety and sanitation
• Ensures security of company assets
This job profile does not contain a comprehensive listing of all required activities, duties, or responsibilities. Job duties, responsibilities and activities may change, or new ones may be assigned at any time with or without notice.
• Demonstrates an understanding of basic sanitation procedures
• Must be able to follow basic safety procedures due to exposure to hazardous chemicals
• Must be available to work flexible hours including evenings and weekends
This role may have physical demands including, but not limited to, lifting, bending, pushing, pulling and/or extended walking and standing. This role may also require uniforms and/or usage of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE).
Rooted in service and united by our purpose, we strive to do great things for each other, our partners, our communities, and our planet.
At Aramark, we believe that every employee should enjoy equal employment opportunity and be free to participate in all aspects of the company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender, pregnancy, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, military status, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by applicable law.
The people of Aramark proudly serve millions of guests every day through food, facilities, and uniform services in 19 countries around the world. Rooted in service and united by our purpose, we strive to do great things for each other, our partners, our communities, and our planet. We believe a career should develop your talents, fuel your passions, and empower your professional growth. So, no matter what you're pursuing - a new challenge, a sense of belonging, or just a great place to work - our focus is helping you reach your full potential. Learn more about working here at http://www.aramarkcareers.com or connect with us on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.