Director, Financial Planning & Analysis (NAGL) - Refreshments
- Philadelphia, PA
Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) proudly serves the world’s leading educational institutions, Fortune 500 companies, world champion sports teams, prominent healthcare providers, iconic destinations and cultural attractions, and numerous municipalities in 19 countries around the world. Our 280,000 team members deliver innovative experiences and services in food, facilities management and uniforms to millions of people every day. We strive to create a better world by making a positive impact on people and the planet, including commitments to engage our employees; empower healthy consumers; build local communities; source ethically, inclusively and responsibly; operate efficiently; and reduce waste. Aramark is recognized as aBest Place to Work by the Human Rights Campaign (LGBTQ), DiversityInc, Black Enterprise and the Disability Equality Index. Learn more atwww.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.
As Director of FP&A, you will work closely with the AVP, Finance to guide and monitor the strategic financial direction of the line of business. Primarily be responsible for financial planning, annual forecasts, monthly and quarterly projections and historical financial analysis of operating results and internal benchmarks and metrics for the Refreshments business.
- Supporting and assisting in the strategic planning process
- Coordinating and preparing the annual plan, which includes setting client-specific targets and meeting with Regional and Department Vice Presidents to establish goals and targets
- Analyzing and comparing monthly and quarterly financial results and key performance indicators against plan and other internal benchmarks, including working capital and cash flow analysis
- Preparing and reviewing monthly and quarterly financial projections on a consolidated and line of services basis
- Preparing the quarterly President's Report and assists in the preparation of the monthly Operations Review
- Preparing and presenting periodic performance and financial reports to senior management
- Directing the preparation of special purpose or ad hoc analyses as required
- Involvement with the on-boarding and development of new RFDs
- Liaison to RFDs and other region personnel to monitor and analyze business performance
- Identifying and promoting the sharing of best practices across regions
- Assisting the AVP, Finance as required and performing other related duties as assigned
- Assessing and provide detailed analysis on turnaround accounts
- Providing leadership and growth opportunities for direct reports
- Thinks Strategically – Focuses on the future and creates direction
- Raises the Bar– Take smart risks and sets high expectations
- Knows the Business– Has strong business judgment, prioritizes, and is decisive
- Simplifies the Agenda– Takes an enterprise view and helps others connect the dots
- Influences with Impact – Influences through action, and communicates effectively
- Manages Courageously– Embraces change and manages conflict
- Leverages Diversity -Promotes inclusion and leverages differences
- Develops Others- Develops capabilities and inspires commitment
- Drives for Results– Focuses on the end result and does the right thing
- Takes Action– Plays offense and moves with speed
- Works with Others –Plays as a team and achieves excellence together
- MBA required / CPA Preferred.
- 10+ years of relevant finance and accounting experience.
- Ability to synthesize multiple inputs into a clear, concise, and useful recommendation.
- Experience within a DSD, CPG or Field Service Organization preferred
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
Back to top