The Custodial Services Lead Worker cleans and maintains assigned area(s) to meet customer and client satisfaction and may be responsible for oversight or delegation of responsibilities within the cleaning services operation. Essential functions and responsibilities of the position may vary by Aramark location based on client requirements and business needs.
• Schedules and assigns daily work assignments to a custodial team and leads all aspects of completion of tasks
• Adheres to established procedures to provide a safe working environment including aligning with OSHA, state/local, federal, and Aramark regulations
• Maintains a clean and orderly environment to project the safety and health of others
• Accurately cleans and maintains housekeeping equipment
• Cleans assigned areas to Aramark and client standards and requirements
• Follows procedures for storage and disposal of trash and transports it to designated areas
• Reports maintenance concerns via work order requests to appropriate personnel
• Secures the facility, ensuring building is locked/unlocked as required
• Ensures security of company assets
This job profile does not contain a comprehensive listing of all required activities, duties, or responsibilities. Job duties, responsibilities and activities may change, or new ones may be assigned at any time with or without notice.
• Previous custodial experience required
• Previous experience in a supervisory or related role preferred
• Must have the ability to work independently with limited supervision
• Able to follow basic safety procedures and precautions due to physical risks and exposure to hazardous chemicals
• Maintains friendly, efficient, positive guest service demeanor towards guests, clients and co-workers
• Adaptable to guest needs
• Must be fluent in both Spanish and English
This role may have physical demands including, but not limited to, lifting, bending, pushing, pulling and/or extended walking and standing. This role may also require uniforms and/or usage of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE).
Rooted in service and united by our purpose, we strive to do great things for each other, our partners, our communities, and our planet.
At Aramark, we believe that every employee should enjoy equal employment opportunity and be free to participate in all aspects of the company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender, pregnancy, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, military status, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by applicable law.
The people of Aramark proudly serve millions of guests every day through food, facilities, and uniform services in 19 countries around the world. Rooted in service and united by our purpose, we strive to do great things for each other, our partners, our communities, and our planet. We believe a career should develop your talents, fuel your passions, and empower your professional growth. So, no matter what you're pursuing - a new challenge, a sense of belonging, or just a great place to work - our focus is helping you reach your full potential. Learn more about working here at http://www.aramarkcareers.com or connect with us on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.