Contract Administrator / Billing Analyst
- New Haven, CT
Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) proudly serves the world’s leading educational institutions, Fortune 500 companies, world champion sports teams, prominent healthcare providers, iconic destinations and cultural attractions, and numerous municipalities in 19 countries around the world. Our 280,000 team members deliver innovative experiences and services in food, facilities management and uniforms to millions of people every day. We strive to create a better world by making a positive impact on people and the planet, including commitments to engage our employees; empower healthy consumers; build local communities; source ethically, inclusively and responsibly; operate efficiently; and reduce waste. Aramark is recognized as aBest Place to Work by the Human Rights Campaign (LGBTQ), DiversityInc, Black Enterprise and the Disability Equality Index. Learn more atwww.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.
Engineering and Asset Solutions (EAS) – Financial Analyst/Contract Administrator
Location: Guilford, CT
Primary responsibility will be as the main point of contact for all EAS contracts, consultant agreements, and contract amendments (extensions/change orders/escalators). This individual will working closely with Directors, Project Managers, and in house legal to ensure efficiencies in the contract process while keeping team members updated on current status and prompt execution.
Additional responsibilities include supporting of our construction projects with financial management and reporting, billing and accounts receivable. This individual will work closely with our field based project managers on client billing including drafting and finalizing client invoices; collaborating with project managers to ensure accurate and timely billing, ensuring compliance with contracts and billing policy; reviewing time and expenses for all projects; processing sub-consultant invoices and monitoring balances compared to contract amounts; monitoring overall project financials comparing budget to actual expenditures; monitoring and assisting with the follow-up of outstanding receivables.
This ideal person will be responsible for managing a high volume of projects at any given time and will be working directly with the project managers on all billing allocations, budgeting and estimates. Additional duties include supporting our General contracting license process.
Specific job duties/skills include:
• Maintain database of contract status and ensure process efficiency with regard to contract communication and coordination with legal and client.
• Manage Salesforce and Smartsheet Database for all projects ensuring accurate reporting of pipeline opportunities and the project life cycle from pipeline to active project.
• Assists in the month end close process; recognizing revenue and managing accruals for construction projects.
• Client billing for Construction and Capital Program Management projects.
• Manages AR process and collection follow-up.
• Collaborate with Project Managers to track project financials.
• Coordinate Applications and Renewals for GC Licenses throughout Country as Needed, working with Legal and Risk Management to obtain necessary documents
• Solid working knowledge of accounting and billing functions.
• Flexibility to adapt to multiple work situations – displaying agility
• Ability to organize, prioritize, plan and multi-task work activities and effectively meet deadlines in a high pressure environment.
• Ability to anticipate work needs and follow through with minimum direction.
• Commitment to perform job responsibilities with high professional and ethical standards.
• Ability to work within a team environment.
• Strong attention to detail as well as editing capabilities.
• Strong analytical, verbal, written communication and organizational skills.
- Bachelors Degree held in a related field required.
- 4-5 years of relevant experience required.
- Previous A&E or construction project billing experience is strongly desired, but not required.
- Previous experience with Oracle, Oracle projects, e-builder and legal coordination or paralegal experience is a plus.
- Strong working knowledge of Mirosoft Office is required.
Back to top