The Conference Services Worker is responsible for proper setup, breakdown, maintenance, and cleanliness of conference rooms and lounges in accordance with ARAMARK standards, safety, and sanitation policies.
• Sets-up, maintains, breaks down, and cleans food and beverage special events.
• Maintains general appearance for all break areas
• Moves light furniture and tables where needed
• Keeps constant contact with supervisor(s) regarding the progress of the event and special needs of guests
• Pays close attention to what is needed in preparation for the next day and set-up
• Stocks and inventories glassware, china, food items, drinks, and linens as well as flip-charts and office supplies
• Arranges tables and chairs in classrooms and/or team rooms according to meeting specifications
• Removes all trash from areas
• Reads banquet event order sheets for meeting details
• Attends departmental and other meetings as the need arises
• Know and follow all company policies and procedures regarding safety, security, emergencies and energy
The job profile does not contain a comprehensive listing of all required activities, duties, or responsibilities. Job duties, responsibilities and activates may change, or new ones may be assigned at any time with or without notice.
• Previous food service experience preferred
• Requires a High School diploma or equivalent experience
• Ability to engage with guests courteously and efficiently
• Able to work with minimal direction
This role may have physical demands including, but not limited to, lifting, bending, pushing, pulling and/or extended walking and standing. This role may also require uniforms and/or usage of Personal Protective equipment (PPE).
Rooted in service and united by our purpose, we strive to do great things for each other, our partners, our communities, and our planet.
At Aramark, we believe that every employee should enjoy equal employment opportunity and be free to participate in all aspects of the company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender, pregnancy, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, military status, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by applicable law.
The people of Aramark proudly serve millions of guests every day through food, facilities, and uniform services in 19 countries around the world. Rooted in service and united by our purpose, we strive to do great things for each other, our partners, our communities, and our planet. We believe a career should develop your talents, fuel your passions, and empower your professional growth. So, no matter what you're pursuing - a new challenge, a sense of belonging, or just a great place to work - our focus is helping you reach your full potential. Learn more about working here at http://www.aramarkcareers.com or connect with us on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.