The CDL Driver is responsible for driving a vehicle that requires a CDL to transport patrons and/or goods on-site or to locations off property as business needs require. Essential functions and responsibilities of the position may vary by Aramark location based on client requirements and business needs.
• Operates a company vehicle which may include a bus, shuttle van, or truck
• Responsible for the safe transportation of guest, employees, and/or goods
• Assist guests with inquiries about the property/area; facilitates guided tours where applicable
• Maintains cleanliness, fuels, and performs inspections on vehicle
• Adheres to policies and procedures regarding emergency and accident procedures and radio protocol
• Performs all job duties in a safe manner by adhering to all driving regulations, company safety policies and procedures, and DOT regulations
• Maintains a friendly, efficient, and positive demeanor towards guests, clients, and co-workers
This job profile does not contain a comprehensive listing of all required activities, duties, or responsibilities. Job duties, responsibilities and activities may change, or new ones may be assigned at any time with or without notice.
• One year experience as a CDL driver preferred
• Previous customer service experience preferred
• Must possess a valid CDL
• Minimum of 23 years of age
• No suspension of driving privileges for moving violations in the past 3 years
• Demonstrates interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal
• Must have the ability to work independently with limited supervision
Rooted in service and united by our purpose, we strive to do great things for each other, our partners, our communities, and our planet.
At Aramark, we believe that every employee should enjoy equal employment opportunity and be free to participate in all aspects of the company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender, pregnancy, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, military status, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by applicable law.
The people of Aramark proudly serve millions of guests every day through food, facilities, and uniform services in 19 countries around the world. Rooted in service and united by our purpose, we strive to do great things for each other, our partners, our communities, and our planet. We believe a career should develop your talents, fuel your passions, and empower your professional growth. So, no matter what you're pursuing - a new challenge, a sense of belonging, or just a great place to work - our focus is helping you reach your full potential. Learn more about working here at http://www.aramarkcareers.com or connect with us on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.