CBORD Administrator Dietitian
- Providence, RI
Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) proudly serves the world’s leading educational institutions, Fortune 500 companies, world champion sports teams, prominent healthcare providers, iconic destinations and cultural attractions, and numerous municipalities in 19 countries around the world. Our 280,000 team members deliver innovative experiences and services in food, facilities management and uniforms to millions of people every day. We strive to create a better world by making a positive impact on people and the planet, including commitments to engage our employees; empower healthy consumers; build local communities; source ethically, inclusively and responsibly; operate efficiently; and reduce waste. Aramark is recognized as aBest Place to Work by the Human Rights Campaign (LGBTQ), DiversityInc, Black Enterprise and the Disability Equality Index. Learn more atwww.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.
As the CBORD Administrator Dietitian your be responsible for the strategy and implementation of the CBORD Diet Office and Nutrition Services Suite. This role will work with locations across the Health System to implement CBORD and improve patient satisfaction per the terms of the contract.
This role requires a visionary leader who can provide world class patient service via the meal delivery system.
- Work on open projects (i.e. Tray Monitor, Citrix implementation, CBORD implementation, Room Service Choice implementation, tablet procurement)
- Create training materials, generate reports, set up standard reports in CBORD, develop and modify diet office task lists, maintain item compliancy document
- Answer calls and perform troubleshooting (i.e. interface, ticket printing errors, thermal printers, laser printers, server issues, CBORD access, RSPQ, etc.); after hours support
- CBORD database build and testing (i.e. menu items, diet orders, allergies, oral supplements, rooms/beds/nursing stations, phone extensions, etc.)
- Respond to emails and maintain project database
- Ensure End of Day purge processes run as expected
- Conduct CBORD training for new diet office employees, managers, supervisors, RDs and diet technicians
- Grant CBORD access to new employees
- Interface testing with CSO/ITCI teams
- Assist with purchase and installation of backup thermal printer equipment
- Coordinate ETM Updates with CBORD/Aramark IT
- Technology downtime communication
- Install CBORD software and assist with upgrades
- Visit regional location and meet with diet office staff/PSM to discuss outstanding issues and audit call center
- Attend conference calls and in-person meetings as needed
- Must be a Regisitered Dietitian and be Licensed in Rhode Island.
- Experience working with CBORD or other patient menu system preferred.
- Advanced computer skills are essential in this role esp. with Microsoft Office programs and Adobe.
- Strong organizational skills and multitasking ability required.
Back to top