The Groundskeeper is responsible for maintaining and improving site grounds. Assigned work such as mowing, trimming, leaf removal, deicing, etc. may fluctuate by season.
• Maintains and improves facility grounds
• Apply planned designs to resolve landscaping needs
• Performs tasks such as planting, mowing, weeding, fertilizing, sweeping, raking, salting, shoveling snow, removing ice, etc.
• Operate several types of equipment including power mowers, saws, weed eaters, hedge trimmers, sprayers, etc.
• May be required to operate trucks, tractors, and attachments used to maintain grounds as needed
• Clean and upkeep sidewalks, driveways, parking lots, etc.
• Performs regular maintenance and minor repairs on lawn equipment and tools.
• Must report any malfunctions or defects immediately
• Adheres to all safety policies and procedures
This job profile does not contain a comprehensive listing of all required activities, duties, or responsibilities. Job duties, responsibilities and activities may change, or new ones may be assigned at any time with or without notice.
• Expérience préalable dans le domaine de l'entretien paysager/l'horticulture souhaitable.
• Connaissance pratique des principes de l'entretien paysager et de l'équipement paysager électrique.
• Capacité à respecter des procédures de sécurité.
• Poste exigeant de soulever, de déplacer, de transporter, de pousser et de tirer, fréquemment, des charges pouvant peser plus de 22 kg (50 lb).
• Poste exigeant de se tenir debout, de marcher, de se pencher, de s'agenouiller et de s'accroupir fréquemment.
• Travail impliquant une exposition à des éléments inhabituels et à des températures extrêmes.
Rooted in service and united by our purpose, we strive to do great things for each other, our partners, our communities, and our planet.
At Aramark, we believe that every employee should enjoy equal employment opportunity and be free to participate in all aspects of the company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender, pregnancy, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, military status, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by applicable law.
The people of Aramark proudly serve millions of guests every day through food, facilities, and uniform services in 19 countries around the world. Rooted in service and united by our purpose, we strive to do great things for each other, our partners, our communities, and our planet. We believe a career should develop your talents, fuel your passions, and empower your professional growth. So, no matter what you're pursuing - a new challenge, a sense of belonging, or just a great place to work - our focus is helping you reach your full potential. Learn more about working here at http://www.aramarkcareers.com or connect with us on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.