The Barista crafts a memorable experience for our customers by providing timely service, quality beverages and products, and maintaining a clean and comfortable location environment. The Barista is responsible for processing transactions on the register/POS, following recipes to prepare coffees and beverages per specifications, and maintaining the coffee bar while delivering excellent customer service and meeting food safety policies.
• Accurately operate a register/POS and handle cash and credit card transactions.
• Greet and assist customers while anticipating their needs
• Prepare and serve coffees, teas, specialty beverages per brand standards
• Prepares and serve food items in line with location standards
• Count, organize and balance cash drawer, fill out the cashier slip and make deposits
• Adheres to Aramark's cash handling policies and procedures
• Set up and breakdown coffee bar, stations or store including cleaning and sanitizing
• Maintain clean and sanitary work area
• Stock beverage coolers, grab and go items, service ware and condiments
• Follow health, safety, and sanitation guidelines for all products
• Other duties as assigned by management
This job profile does not contain a comprehensive listing of all required activities, duties, or responsibilities. Job duties, responsibilities and activities may change, or new ones may be assigned at any time with or without notice.
• Previous customer service experience preferred
• Previous cash handling experience preferred
• Previous experience as a barista preferred
• Basic math & counting skills required
• Must be able to work independently with limited supervision
• Must follow required dress code as assigned
• Able to read and communicate in English and able to follow recipes
• Complete Food Handling Certification as required
This role may have physical demands including, but not limited to, lifting, bending, pushing, pulling and/or extended walking and standing. This role may also require uniforms and/or usage of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE).
Rooted in service and united by our purpose, we strive to do great things for each other, our partners, our communities, and our planet.
At Aramark, we believe that every employee should enjoy equal employment opportunity and be free to participate in all aspects of the company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender, pregnancy, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, military status, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by applicable law.
The people of Aramark proudly serve millions of guests every day through food, facilities, and uniform services in 19 countries around the world. Rooted in service and united by our purpose, we strive to do great things for each other, our partners, our communities, and our planet. We believe a career should develop your talents, fuel your passions, and empower your professional growth. So, no matter what you're pursuing - a new challenge, a sense of belonging, or just a great place to work - our focus is helping you reach your full potential. Learn more about working here at http://www.aramarkcareers.com or connect with us on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.