NOW HIRING PRODUCTION LINES WORKERS AT $17.00 per hour with increases at 90 & 180 days to take you to $18.00 per hour.
As a Bakery Production Line Associate, you will assemble Flowers Bakery products through production line tasks as directed by your supervisor. This role requires someone energetic and able to work on their feet in a hot, fast-paced warehouse setting where you will be standing for 8-16 hours performing routine tasks such as lifting, carrying and placing objects up to 50 lbs. As a member of the Flowers Bakery's team, you would enjoy competitive benefits and opportunities for advancement.
- Consistently perform routine tasks using standard procedures and equipment.
- Maintain a clean work environment.
- Perform other duties which are deemed by management to be an integral part of the job, including but not limited to fulfillment of work schedules, adherence to attendance policies, and other applicable operating rules, policies and procedures.
- Position requires demonstration and compliance of competency for all on-the-job activities that may have a direct or indirect effect on product safety, legality and/or quality (EEO, Sexual Harassment, Safety, Sarbanes Oxley, etc.)
This job profile does not contain a comprehensive listing of all required activities, duties, or responsibilities. Job duties, responsibilities and activities may change, or new ones may be assigned at any time with or without notice.
- Ability to move in all production areas of plant, up & down ladders 20 feet high. Up & down 5 steps.
- Ability to stand for a minimum of 8 hours and a maximum of 16 hours daily.
- Ability to routinely stoop, bend, and lift containers up to 20 lbs. for a period of 8-16 hours.
- Ability to lift 50 lbs. from 36 inches and drop into module 36 inches high.
- Ability to lift 20 lbs. from 30 inches turn and deposit at level of 72 inches, continuously for 1.5 hours.
- Ability to lift 2 lbs. from floor level to 24 inches continuously for several hours.
- Ability to move 15 lbs. from 36 inches to floor level continuously for several hours.
- Ability to routinely exert necessary force to move wheeled production equipment weighing 500 lbs. a distance of (300) feet.
- Ability to routinely move product and/or containers between equipment processes.
- Ability to perform tasks at a rate equal to production standards.
- Visual ability necessary to recognize warning devices, signs, and deviations from production standards.
- Hearing sufficient to detect audible alarms
- Ability to read, hear, comprehend and practice necessary safety procedures, work schedules and written supervisory instructions.
- Must meet/maintain Center for Disease Control Food handling requirements and other governmental and/or customer requirements. Must have ability to wear/use approved applicable safety equipment (when required).
- Entry level position requiring minimal training to fulfill tasks.
- Bonus: experience working in a high-volume production environment.
- Bonus: experience in food production/baking environment.
High School Diploma
Rooted in service and united by our purpose, we strive to do great things for each other, our partners, our communities, and our planet.
At Aramark, we believe that every employee should enjoy equal employment opportunity and be free to participate in all aspects of the company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender, pregnancy, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, military status, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by applicable law.
The people of Aramark proudly serve millions of guests every day through food, facilities, and uniform services in 19 countries around the world. Rooted in service and united by our purpose, we strive to do great things for each other, our partners, our communities, and our planet. We believe a career should develop your talents, fuel your passions, and empower your professional growth. So, no matter what you're pursuing - a new challenge, a sense of belonging, or just a great place to work - our focus is helping you reach your full potential. Learn more about working here at http://www.aramarkcareers.com or connect with us on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.