NOW HIRING PRODUCTION LINES WORKERS AT $17.00 per hour with increases at 90 & 180 days to take you to $18.00 per hour. Plus Shift Differentials and a $1,500 Sign On Bonus paid in 3 installments.
As a Bakery Production Line Associate, you will assemble Flowers Bakery products through production line tasks as directed by your supervisor. This role requires someone energetic and able to work on their feet in a hot, fast-paced warehouse setting where you will be standing for 8-16 hours performing routine tasks such as lifting, carrying and placing objects up to 50 lbs. As a member of the Flowers Bakery's team, you would enjoy competitive benefits and opportunities for advancement.
- Consistently perform routine tasks using standard procedures and equipment.
- Maintain a clean work environment.
- Perform other duties which are deemed by management to be an integral part of the job, including but not limited to fulfillment of work schedules, adherence to attendance policies, and other applicable operating rules, policies and procedures.
- Position requires demonstration and compliance of competency for all on-the-job activities that may have a direct or indirect effect on product safety, legality and/or quality (EEO, Sexual Harassment, Safety, Sarbanes Oxley, etc.)
This job profile does not contain a comprehensive listing of all required activities, duties, or responsibilities. Job duties, responsibilities and activities may change, or new ones may be assigned at any time with or without notice.
• Previous experience in a bakery production or related role preferred
• Validated knowledge of bakery production methods and standards
• Validated Knowledge of food safety regulations such as proper food handling, sanitation, and storage
• Must be able to obtain a food safety certification
• Demonstrates basic math and counting skills
• Requires repetitive motion with hands and arms
• Requires ability to stand and walk for the duration of shift.
This role may have physical demands including, but not limited to, lifting, bending, pushing, pulling and/or extended walking and standing. This role may also require uniforms and/or usage of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE).
High School Diploma
Rooted in service and united by our purpose, we strive to do great things for each other, our partners, our communities, and our planet.
At Aramark, we believe that every employee should enjoy equal employment opportunity and be free to participate in all aspects of the company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender, pregnancy, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, military status, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by applicable law.
The people of Aramark proudly serve millions of guests every day through food, facilities, and uniform services in 19 countries around the world. Rooted in service and united by our purpose, we strive to do great things for each other, our partners, our communities, and our planet. We believe a career should develop your talents, fuel your passions, and empower your professional growth. So, no matter what you're pursuing - a new challenge, a sense of belonging, or just a great place to work - our focus is helping you reach your full potential. Learn more about working here at http://www.aramarkcareers.com or connect with us on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.