The Housekeeping Manager is responsible for developing and executing housekeeping solutions to meet customer needs. Carries out housekeeping duties in overnight-stay locations in accordance with facility standards of cleanliness and appearance.
• Ensures compliance with appropriate infection prevention, safety, OSHA, Joint Commission and regulatory standards.
• Determine the needs of the clients' operation and ensures that the appropriate Aramark resources are engaged.
• Mentor employees by creating a shared understanding about what needs to be achieved and how it is to be achieved.
• Reward and recognize employees.
• Ensure safety and sanitation standards in operation are compliant with Aramark and client's regulations.
The job profile does not contain a comprehensive listing of all required activities, duties, or responsibilities. Job duties, responsibilities and activates may change, or new ones may be assigned at any time with or without notice.
• Requires 1-3 years of related experience and 0-2 years' experience in a management role.
• Requires a bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
Rooted in service and united by our purpose, we strive to do great things for each other, our partners, our communities, and our planet.
At Aramark, we believe that every employee should enjoy equal employment opportunity and be free to participate in all aspects of the company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender, pregnancy, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, military status, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by applicable law.
The people of Aramark proudly serve millions of guests every day through food, facilities, and uniform services in 19 countries around the world. Rooted in service and united by our purpose, we strive to do great things for each other, our partners, our communities, and our planet. We believe a career should develop your talents, fuel your passions, and empower your professional growth. So, no matter what you're pursuing - a new challenge, a sense of belonging, or just a great place to work - our focus is helping you reach your full potential. Learn more about working here at http://www.aramarkcareers.com or connect with us on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.