Account Executive - Refreshment Services (Madison, WI)
- New Berlin, WI
Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) proudly serves the world’s leading educational institutions, Fortune 500 companies, world champion sports teams, prominent healthcare providers, iconic destinations and cultural attractions, and numerous municipalities in 19 countries around the world. Our 280,000 team members deliver innovative experiences and services in food, facilities management and uniforms to millions of people every day. We strive to create a better world by making a positive impact on people and the planet, including commitments to engage our employees; empower healthy consumers; build local communities; source ethically, inclusively and responsibly; operate efficiently; and reduce waste. Aramark is recognized as aBest Place to Work by the Human Rights Campaign (LGBTQ), DiversityInc, Black Enterprise and the Disability Equality Index. Learn more atwww.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.
At Aramark, We Dream, We Do. As the leader in the Refreshments Industry, the Refreshment Services division is a great place to build a professional sales career.
TheAccount Executive territory will be based inMadison, WI. This salesperson is responsible for achieving their quarterly and annual sales plan by securing new client appointments and successfully building a sales pipeline through continuous, on-going prospecting for new customers. Responsible for gathering client intelligence prior to the first appointment and building a program to meet client needs, driving close rates. The Account Executive negotiates pricing, product and equipment options and coordinates necessary program demos.
- Meet or exceed quarterly and annual sales revenue targets by developing a territory-specific growth plan.
- Meet or exceed prospecting activity expectations as determined by Sales Management.
- Secure prospective client appointments via participation in targeted telemarketing, drop offs, cold calling and other selling strategies
- Update SalesForce.com database daily/weekly as directed by Sales Management
- Prepare for client appointments by executing client research, tailoring sales materials, and leveraging available resources
- Meet with prospective clients to secure their business. Execute appropriate follow-up client meetings to complete sales process.
- Meet client timelines and deliverables for installation via close coordination with Market Center stakeholders.
- Bachelor's degree preferred with a minimum of 3+ years of business-to-business, outside sales experience focused on new account generation, preferably selling a service
- Demonstrated success in developing new business and generating sales leads within an assigned sales territory
- Strong presentation and communication skills with a consultative selling approach
- Ability to influence decision makers at all levels of an organization, from a CEO to a front office professional
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Salesforce.
- A valid driver’s license
With a competitive salary and benefits package and an un-capped variable compensation program the sky is the limit at Aramark Refreshment Services.
Back to top