Would you like to be a part of the organization where high energy meets intellect? If you get excited by solving puzzles and working in a collaborative environment, then Aptean wants to work with you!!
Aptean provides very specific industries with very specific ERP, supply chain management, and customer experience solutions. In today's fast-paced, highly competitive economy, organizations don't have time to waste forcing homegrown software, spreadsheets, and one-size-fits-all solutions to do things they were never designed to do. Aptean is on a mission to end those workarounds - with industry-specific solutions instead of generic software, expert support instead of making you go it alone, and a steady influx of new ideas instead of the status quo. That's why over 7,000 highly specialized organizations in more than 20 industries and 74 countries rely on Aptean to streamline their everyday operations.
Aptean is focused on providing products and solutions to customers in specific verticals. Our products are rich in feature and functionality and delivered on premise, SaaS and Hybrid delivery models. Aptean's products deliver value at lowest total cost of ownership and scale with needs of our customers. Most of our products and solutions are leaders in the vertical market segments they serve.
Aptean uses its core values of Drive For Results, Win Together, Foster Innovation, and Be Courageous to guide its employee community to serve every customer in every geography and market.
System Engineer, IT will be responsible for system administration efforts required to support our internal IT and business systems. This role will include primarily administering Active Directory, Azure AD, SSO infrastructure and Windows Servers. Involvement with O365 administration and SQL Server infrastructure will be required as well.
5. PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES(List the key duties and responsibilities and essential functions of the role)
- Provision and monitor staging/production applications/services.
- Deploy, maintain, troubleshoot dev/qa/production systems/services.
- Apply OS, application and hardware updates/patches.
- Administration of Active Directory, Azure AD and SSO infrastructure,
- Identifies and documents standards for a stable, secure, compliant and optimum operation to ensure availability of the Active Directory, servers, server-based applications, systems and services
- Prepares documentation to include systems/site design documents, checklists, plans and diagrams, testing and evaluation plans, and documentation of implemented systems maintenance, monitoring and support.
- Troubleshoot and resolve infrastructure related issues including network, server, Active Directory and Azure AD.
- Participate as a team member on application, architecture, or technology projects as required; take responsibility for project tasks, make and meet commitmentscoordinate efforts in line with the "bigger picture" to maximize the overall value of IT service delivery to the business
- Work collaboratively across groups and teams both internal and external to the IT group to effectively accomplish shared goals.
- Supports the global IT strategy that defines what the organization will do to provide such support
- Maintains current knowledge of information technology and keeps abreast of new and emerging technologies
- Evaluate critical systems, prioritize work, and determine solutions
- Experience in adhering to Service/Operating Level Agreements, systems procedural documentation and design
Work Experience (Indicate the approximate years of relevant work experience necessary for this position)
Typically requires a minimum of 2 years of related experience in system administration.
- Experience working with appropriate systems administration, Active Directory, SQL Server database administration, SharePoint, IIS, and landscape maintenance
- Experience working with Windows Servers 2008, 2012, 2016 configuration, backup policies, security settings. IIS configuration. Application deployment in IIS. Advanced scripting with Powershell. Knowledge of monitoring systems.
- O365 administration.
- Antivirus administration.
- Virtual infrastructure working knowledge.
- SQL Scripting would a added value.
- Experience working with company and client documentation and procedures.
Skills and Abilities
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Good communication (oral and Written) skills.
- Good personal computer and business solutions software skills.
Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
If you are determined to give your best every day and you are seeking an opportunity to work with an amazing group of people, then apply online today!
Skills & Requirements
Back to top