Would you like to be a part of the organization where high energy meets intellect? If you get excited by solving puzzles and working in a collaborative environment, then Aptean wants to work with you!!
Aptean provides very specific industries with very specific ERP, supply chain management, and customer experience solutions. In today's fast-paced, highly competitive economy, organizations don't have time to waste forcing homegrown software, spreadsheets, and one-size-fits-all solutions to do things they were never designed to do. Aptean is on a mission to end those workarounds - with industry-specific solutions instead of generic software, expert support instead of making you go it alone, and a steady influx of new ideas instead of the status quo. That is why over 2,500 highly specialized organizations in more than 20 industries and 54 countries rely on Aptean to streamline their everyday operations.
Aptean is focused on providing products and solutions to customers in specific verticals. Our products are rich in feature and functionality and delivered on premise, SaaS and Hybrid delivery models. Aptean's products deliver value at lowest total cost of ownership and scale with needs of our customers. Most of our products and solutions are leaders in the vertical market segments they serve.
Aptean uses its core values of Drive For Results, Win Together, Foster Innovation, and Be Courageous to guide its employee community to serve every customer in every geography and market.
The Staff Accountant will be part of the Finance Team in Alpharetta, Georgia, responsible for Aptean's fixed assets and company leases.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Good knowledge of Accounting practices
- Knowledge of SAP, Quick books, Intact, and any other ERP system will be an added advantage
- Responsible for assigned area of an end to end process
- Understands SLA requirements; ensure SLA's are met. If issues arise, escalates timely so issues can be addressed
- Performs accounting and general ledger duties associated with all company assets and leases
- Performs asset and inventory tracking on monthly basis
- Ensure monthly close deadlines are met
Skills & Requirements
Bachelors Degree required
Typically requires a minimum of 2-5 years of related experience with a Bachelor's degree; or 2 year and a Master's degree; or equivalent work experience. Typical range is 2-5 years.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Fluency in English required.
- Experience of working in a shared services finance role beneficial
- Strong communication skills are essential
- Ability to operate on own initiative
- Proficiency in Excel and formulas
- The candidate will need to be self-motivated
- Attention to detail is highly important and a structured methodical approach is necessary
- Successful candidates must have the maturity and ability to work on own initiative in a fast paced environment while maintaining quality of work and effective working relationships with both internal and external customers
If you are determined to give your best every day and you are seeking an opportunity to work with an amazing group of people, then apply online today!
Aptean, Inc., is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. In accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws we do not tolerate discrimination or harassment against any applicant for employment or employee with Aptean because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information or any other group status protected by applicable law.
Back to top