Solutions Consultant - Microsoft Dynamics F&O
- Flexible / Remote
Solutions Consultant - Microsoft Dynamics (F&O)
About the role!
Aptean is looking for an outstanding Presales Solution Consultant to work in our enterprise Microsoft F&O team to help us strengthen our position as the number one provider of Food & Beverage applications for the F&O solution. The F&B vertical at Aptean is an extremely strategic business unit- this is a vibrant, fast-paced part of the organisation, where as a Solution Consultant you will enjoy the variety of working in a dynamic territory.
The Solutions Consultant is required to develop a complete understanding of one or more of Aptean's solutions and will identify and communicate the unique value proposition of the solution to prospects, customers and partners. This person will utilize a consultative approach to build an in-depth understanding of the unique business problems, objectives and priorities of our prospects and existing customers.
Every day brings new opportunities. One week you could be presenting to the C-suite of a prospect as part of an Executive Briefing, other weeks you might be showcasing a number of bespoke demos, or perhaps developing strategic presentations, business reviews or value realisation workshops for our key prospects.
The Solution Consultant must show an ability to map customer needs to the appropriate modules of the Aptean solution and an ability to convince the customer of the business benefits of the solution through interaction, correspondence, proposals, presentations and demonstrations throughout the sales process.
Frequent travel is required.
Responsibilities & Duties:
- Perform survey/discovery to understand how a company operates, determine key requirements, and planned goals/vision of the company.
- Evaluate business requirements and align the appropriate Aptean solution as part of a consultative selling campaign
- Provide technical assistance and guidance during the pre-sales process
- Design, develop and conduct demonstrations and presentations highlighting the latest versions of the Aptean solution, product features, and business usage to prospects.
- Customize demonstrations to the needs of specific prospects (executives, functional managers, evaluation team members, users and IT).
- Help identify, develop, and prove the business case for Aptean maintenance by developing solution demonstrations to meet the requirements of the prospect, emphasizing the benefits of Aptean's maintenance, and developing alternative solutions to mitigate weaknesses.
- Assist the account managers in all stages of the sales process, including RFPs, architecture design and implementation discussions.
- Support and help identify both Cross Sell and Up Sell opportunities.
- Support various company activities such as seminars, trade shows, and user groups with product expertise, industry expertise, and demonstrations.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- A proven and successful track record selling to both Mid-Market and Enterprise sized companies. Previous expertise in selling to IT Stakeholder or C level executives
- Background: in solution consulting demonstrating Microsoft Business Central and/or Microsoft F&O
- Excellent communication, influencing and presentation skills. The candidate must be comfortable presenting to executive members of target organizations as well as large groups
- Thorough understanding of the customer sales cycle
- Previous experience with ERP or CRM solutions in an enterprise software environment - either in selling or implementations
- Analytical / problem solving with a clear ability to breakdown complex technical concepts
- Technology and solution support and implementation experience valuable.
- Ability to multi-task; strong sense of ownership and urgency; ability to improvise.
- Ability to manage multiple projects using strong planning and organizational skills
- Experience with general consulting skills that include team facilitation, business case development, strong business analysis skills, process mapping and business process redesigning
- Excellent proposal / technical writing skills
- Professional image and interpersonal skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
Skills & Requirements Qualifications
Back to top