Would you like to be a part of the organization where high energy meets intellect? If you get excited by solving puzzles and working in a collaborative environment, then Aptean wants to work with you!!
Aptean provides very specific industries with very specific ERP, supply chain management, and customer experience solutions. In today's fast-paced, highly competitive economy, organizations don't have time to waste forcing homegrown software, spreadsheets, and one-size-fits-all solutions to do things they were never designed to do. Aptean is on a mission to end those workarounds - with industry-specific solutions instead of generic software, expert support instead of making you go it alone, and a steady influx of new ideas instead of the status quo. That's why over 7,000 highly specialized organizations in more than 20 industries and 74 countries rely on Aptean to streamline their everyday operations.
Aptean is focused on providing products and solutions to customers in specific verticals. Our products are rich in feature and functionality and delivered on premise, SaaS and Hybrid delivery models. Aptean's products deliver value at lowest total cost of ownership and scale with needs of our customers. Most of our products and solutions are leaders in the vertical market segments they serve.
Aptean uses its core values of Drive For Results, Win Together, Foster Innovation, and Be Courageous to guide its employee community to serve every customer in every geography and market.
We are currently looking for a remote employee:
As a key member of the UK and Ireland Sales Team the Pre-Sales Solution Consultant's primary role is to support Account Executives and Sales Management by providing product and industry expertise during the sales cycle and building sustainable peer-to-peer relationships within existing customer accounts. Having pre-sales experience selling software solutions within the healthcare sector you will need to quickly understand the operations of an organisation, determine key requirements and goals, develop solution demonstrations to meet the requirements emphasizing the strengths of Aptean's Healthcare Portfolio (Aptean Medworxx and Aptean Respond), and presenting the demonstration in a professional manner.
This role primarily supports the UK and Ireland business, you will be home based, and involve regular travel throughout the UK and Ireland with occasional international travel.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The role is to provide product and industry support to the EMEA Sales Team, this will include but is not limited to the following tasks:
- The ability to communicate effectively at all levels within an organisation; C Level to practitioner Level
- The design, develop and conduct product demonstrations and presentations highlighting product features and their business usage to customers and prospects
- To help identify / develop / prove the business case for Aptean Healthcare solutions
- The ability to customise demonstrations to the needs of specific prospects / campaigns
- To own the functional elements in all stages of the sales process, including responding to RFIs / ITTs / RFPs and architecture design and implementation discussions
- To build the value propositions that articulates the value of Aptean Healthcare's solution set
- To support marketing and lead generation activities, by attending trade shows and conferences, by providing material and delivering demonstrations and presentations
- Other job-related duties or projects as assigned.
Requires a minimum of 3 - 5 years of Pre-Sales Solution Consulting experience supporting the sales of enterprise level software solutions into the acute healthcare sector.
- Specific knowledge of one or more of the following: Patient flow solutions; bed management solutions; case (complaints and feedback) management solutions
- An appreciation of SaaS solution sales
- An understanding of complaints and feedback management would be an advantage
- An understanding of implementing or consulting on solutions within the healthcare setting, such as integration using HL7
Skills and Abilities
- Ability to operate effectively within a defined business unit of a small to midsize software company
- Ability to take the initiative
- Strong presentation skills
- Proven ability to influence decisions
- An appreciation of the sales process / methodology
- The ability to configure solutions using proprietary tools
- Ability to manage, execute and prioritise multiple sales opportunities simultaneously without losing sight of the overall product strategy.
- Must be willing to travel to customer and prospects sites (50% travel), must own a car and keep a valid driving license in good standing
If you are determined to give your best every day and you are seeking an opportunity to work with an amazing group of people, then apply online today!
Skills & Requirements Qualifications
Meet Some of Aptean's Employees
Senior Director, Demand Generation, Marketing
Kristin manages global lead generation, digital and customer marketing, and marketing operations with a goal to elevate the Aptean brand, create value for prospects and customers, and help Aptean to grow.
Back to top