Senior SAAS Developer
Would you like to be a part of the organization where high energy meets intellect? If you get excited by solving problems and working in a collaborative environment, then Aptean wants to work with you!! We are looking for several experienced Enterprise Cloud Developers to join Aptean's Common Technology Team to grow our cloud ERP platform leveraging Cloud Native Services, Web, Mobile, IoT, BI and AI capabilities.
Why Choose Aptean?
- We believe in building awesome teams. At Aptean we put a premium focus on our employees and their personal and professional development!
- We celebrate our successes and our great people, frequently hosting happy hours, team building activities, family events and more!
- A buzzing kitchen and break room stocked with free snacks, coffee and tea. There are also games like our giant scrabble board, ping-pong, pool and darts.
The Enterprise Cloud Developer is responsible for iteratively improving Aptean's Cloud based offerings through researching, planning and implementing new functional requirements to the Platform. Primarily working in an Agile approach where you will research and develop new capabilities and enterprise solutions. You will also be working with product teams, consulting as required and problem solving which have a wider architectural cause or impact.
· Proven software development experience on Microsoft Azure, Amazon Web Services or other cloud platforms
· Strong understanding of cloud design patterns and architectures for multi-tenancy and microservices
· Experience migrating complex, multi-tier applications to Cloud Platforms
· Experience with REST API design and documentation tools (i.e. Swagger)
· Ability to build and enhance continuous integration and deployment pipelines from Git repos, e.g. Azure DevOps
· Keen awareness of security concerns (OWASP Top 10) and cost implications in the cloud
· Strong understanding of authentication, and authorization mechanisms like SAML, MFA, IAM and key rotation.
· Working knowledge of Java (Spring Boot, Maven, Gradle) or C# (WebAPI, .NET Core)
· Experience working with Transactional databases (SQL Server / MySQL) and document databases (Mongo)
· Experience designing and writing automated unit / integration tests
Skills & Requirements
Typically requires a minimum of 5+ years of related experience with a Bachelor's degree; or 2 years and a Master's degree; or a PhD with 1 years' experience; or equivalent experience. Typical range of experience is 2-5 years.
Previous experience deploying cloud resources and servers
Previous experience in building operational scripts and utilities
Previous experience in a Software Application Support role
If you are determined to give your best every day and you are seeking an opportunity to work with an amazing group of people, then apply online today!
Aptean, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. In accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws we do not tolerate discrimination or harassment against any applicant for employment or employee with Aptean because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information or any other group status protected by applicable law.
Back to top