Senior Operations Director
Would you like to be a part of the organization where high energy meets intellect? If you get excited by solving puzzles and working in a collaborative environment, then Aptean wants to work with you!!
Aptean provides very specific industries with very specific ERP, supply chain management, and customer experience solutions. In today's fast-paced, highly competitive economy, organizations don't have time to waste forcing homegrown software, spreadsheets, and one-size-fits-all solutions to do things they were never designed to do. Aptean is on a mission to end those workarounds - with industry-specific solutions instead of generic software, expert support instead of making you go it alone, and a steady influx of new ideas instead of the status quo.
That's why over 4,100+ highly specialized organizations in more than 20 industries and 54 countries rely on Aptean to streamline their everyday operations. Aptean is focused on providing products and solutions to customers in specific verticals.
Our products are rich in feature and functionality and delivered on premise, SaaS and Hybrid delivery models. Aptean's products deliver value at lowest total cost of ownership and scale with needs of our customers. Most of our products and solutions are leaders in the vertical market segments they serve.
Aptean uses its core values of Drive for Results, Win Together, Foster Innovation, and Be Courageous to guide its employee community to serve every customer in every geography and market.
Role Summary: The Senior Operating Director (Sr. Ops Dir.) will be the 'right hand' person to the COO. The Sr. Ops Dir. Will work with the COO and General Managers (GMs) to:
- Collect and analyse the metrics and KPIs across all GM groups
- To create / modify and apply consistent standards, processes and practices across the GM functions (Product Management, Services and Support)
- Ensure adherence to best practices and review of effectiveness to improve the execution of the GM group functions
- Operate as part of the management team to analyse the business and develop / execute on improvement initiatives
- Lead strategic initiatives set by the COO and GMs
- Work with the GMs in acquisition integration activities for the business operations functions.
- § Processes / Systems
- NPS At-risk customer management Renewal pro-active and reactive analysis Support chat bots Better Support systems Manage India CoE instead Services and Support groups Manage open-air and salesforce admin for support, services etc.
- § Metrics and standardization
- Consistent training , scoring and measurement of support teams and individuals Consistent training , scoring and measurement of Services teams and individuals Consistent training , scoring and measurement of Product manager and Business leaders Measure the efficiencies PS project quality, execution and profitability tracking Continuous analysis of metrics and suggesting process and people improvements Utilization and exception reporting
- § Part of the management team
- Take the number crunching work away from GMs and Business leaders so that they are more effective
- Report the effectiveness of retention, support, services, profitability etc. for all products and groups
- § Lead strategic initiatives
- Help COO and GMs in leading strategic initiatives e.g. services skills transformation , support to CoE
- § Acquisition integration of your functions
- Collaborating with M&A integration team in integrating the support and services functions
- Degree qualified
- Must have operated in both a Services environment and a Support environment for over 10 years
- Must have run a Services and/or Support organisation for over 5 years
- Must have successfully managed multi-location team
- Must be a self-starter and be able to work proactively in a busy and every changing company
- Must be able to maintain accuracy in deliverables and meet challenging deadlines while handling multiple projects
- Must be able to interact with c-level and senior colleagues with confidence and ease
- Must possess solid leadership qualities with proven business results
- Must be a strong facilitator with excellent written and oral communication skills.
If you are determined to give your best every day and you are seeking an opportunity to work with an amazing group of people, then apply online today!
Skills & Requirements Qualifications
Back to top