Senior Engineer (Microsoft Dynamics 365 BC / Navision)
- Bengaluru, India
Would you like to be a part of the organization where high energy meets intellect? If you get excited by solving puzzles and working in a collaborative environment, then Aptean wants to work with you!!
Aptean is a leading global provider of industry-focused mission critical enterprise software solutions. Our solutions help nearly 6,500 organizations stay at the forefront of their industries by satisfying their customers and continuing to operate more efficiently. Headquartered in Alpharetta, GA, Aptean has offices in North America, Europe, and India, as well as an extensive Partner Channel. Our customers are located in 74 countries across Europe, Latin America, and North America. Aptean is focused on providing products and solutions to customers in specific verticals. Our products are rich in feature and functionality and delivered on premise, SaaS and Hybrid delivery models. Aptean's products deliver value at lowest total cost of ownership and scale with needs of our customers. Most of our products and solutions are leaders in the vertical market segments they serve. Aptean uses its core values of Drive For Results, Win Together, Foster Innovation, and Be Courageous to guide its employee community to serve every customer in every geography and market.
Position - Senior Engineer, Development
Roles and Responsibility
- Ability to develop and maintain product code in Microsoft Dynamics Business Central technologies: AL on BC 15 or above, C/AL (nice to have)
- Ability to understand requirements and providing good scalable design suiting the requirements.
Implement modules for ERP functionality built in multiple products by assessing requirements, following test driven development practices with top quality mindset.
- Min 5yrs on Microsoft Dynamics 365 ERP, Business Central, AL Programming
- Strong skills on AL, C#, SQL server, HTML, .NET, Visual Studio IDE
- Nice to have: Technical skills in C/AL on C/SIDE
- Development experience with Microsoft Dynamics NAV versions 2016+
Further Technical experience with SQL Server, BI and Reporting, Azure Devops and Azure platform services
Other skills required
- Excellent communication skills, analytical approach
- Ability to work with Product owners, testers and architects delivering Dynamics 365 BC solutions on end-to-end implementations
- Strong practicing experience on Agile development methodologies
If you are determined to give your best every day and you are seeking an opportunity to work with an amazing group of people, then apply online today!
Skills & Requirements Qualifications
Back to top