Senior Engineer, Development
- Bengaluru, India
Would you like to be a part of the organization where high energy meets intellect? If you get excited by solving puzzles and working in a collaborative environment, then Aptean wants to work with you!!
Aptean is a leading global provider of industry-focused mission critical enterprise software solutions. Our solutions help nearly 6,500 organizations stay at the forefront of their industries by satisfying their customers and continuing to operate more efficiently. Headquartered in Alpharetta, GA, Aptean has offices in North America, Europe, and India, as well as an extensive Partner Channel. Our customers are located in 74 countries across Europe, Latin America, and North America. Aptean is focused on providing products and solutions to customers in specific verticals. Our products are rich in feature and functionality and delivered on premise, SaaS and Hybrid delivery models. Aptean's products deliver value at lowest total cost of ownership and scale with needs of our customers. Most of our products and solutions are leaders in the vertical market segments they serve. Aptean uses its core values of Drive For Results, Win Together, Foster Innovation, and Be Courageous to guide its employee community to serve every customer in every geography and market.
Job Description for Progress 4GL Developer :
He/She will design, develop, and implement new ideas and products for software applications and solutions
Skills and Experience
• 4+ years of experience in the software industry preferred.
• Must have expert level programming ability in Progress 4GL (GUI/CHUI) / .Net Programming
• Experience in the App Server / REST Webservices
• Good Knowledge in Progress Database
• Good communication skills.
Good to have skills
• Experience in ERP domain.
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
• Development and testing of software applications and solutions that includes writing code, debugging issues and testing of the completed work products which are of high quality, scalable and extensible within the specified timeline
• Learn and understand ERP product features and technology architecture.
• Work closely with Team Leads, to understand product specifications and develop software application
• Reviewing project specifications and understand the performance requirements of the project, including the system architecture, design, internal and external interfaces, use cases, etc.
• Participate in all phases of development starting from requirement gathering till deployment and post deployment maintenance.
• Write and review documentation needed for installation, usage and maintenance of applications and solutions.
• Direct customer interaction to gather requirement and prepare FRD, BRD and DDD.
• Performing development activities as suggested.
If you are determined to give your best every day and you are seeking an opportunity to work with an amazing group of people, then apply online today!
Skills & Requirements Qualifications
Back to top