Senior Customer Success Engineer
Would you like to be a part of the organisation where high energy meets intellect? If you get excited by solving puzzles and working in a collaborative environment, then Aptean wants to work with you!! Open Position:
Aptean is a leading global provider of industry-focused mission critical enterprise software solutions. Our solutions help nearly 6,500 organizations stay at the forefront of their industries by satisfying their customers and continuing to operate more efficiently. Headquartered in Alpharetta, GA, Aptean has offices in North America, Europe, and India, as well as an extensive Partner Channel. Our customers are located in 74 countries across Europe, Latin America, and North America.
Aptean is focused on providing products and solutions to customers in specific verticals. Our products are rich in feature and functionality and delivered on premise, SaaS and Hybrid delivery models. Aptean's products deliver value at lowest total cost of ownership and scale with needs of our customers. Most of our products and solutions are leaders in the vertical market segments they serve.
Aptean uses its core values of Drive For Results, Win Together, Foster Innovation, and Be Courageousto guide its employee community to serve every customer in every geography and market.
Senior Customer Solutions Consultant
Not all Complaint, case and feedback management systems are created equal, and the same goes for the support teams who support them. We're looking for the very best Customer and Technical Support Consultants to join our growing team, and continue to advise and impress our customers with their talents. Our customers enjoy giving us feedback on how good our service is. If this is something you want to hear about yourself, read on.
This isn't just another technical support job. You'll be solving difficult technical challenges, and talking customers through complex configurations. You'll be speaking to customers ranging from small startups, to large enterprise corporations. All expect the very best customer service, and it will be your responsibility to deliver.
You'll be involved in consulting with customers in the configuration and usage of application modules; researching and resolving problems and issues. Managing customer expectations and foster positive business relationships with all customers.
Requires interactions with customers and other teams. May involve travel to customer sites. And that's just for starters.
The Support Team is an important part of the business, and we continue to grow to keep pace with rapid product development and increasing customer base. As we continue to develop, we must continue to maintain the highest standards of customer service that our customers expect, despite a changing environment and product.
The team works hard, and all always get involved when there problems to solve, but always in a collaborative environment and we celebrate success.
This is a challenging role, but our track record of having so many support people go on to other roles within the business, proves this is a great place to start a career.
Skills & Requirements
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Incident Resolution
- Provide expert solutions to complex customer problems in a timely manner by receiving, clarifying and investigating incidents.
- Take ownership of and follow-through with all priority customer incidents.
- Offer complete and timely explanations to customers throughout the incident resolution process and ensure that customers' staff fully understand issue, its resolutions and means for prevention.
- Clearly and concisely document all customer interaction and all steps taken to resolve incidents.
- Observe trends and recommend improvements to product design, documentation or implementation and create necessary enhancement requests.
- Work with R&D and product line team to expedite incident resolution and ensure seamless delivery of support service to customers.
- Determine when issues need to be escalated.
- Set severity levels with customers.
- Act as application expert for escalations.
- Vet escalations for consistent application of escalation policy.
- Recommend escalations for approval by Team Lead or Management.
- Knowledge Management
- Expand expertise within the product.
- Attend training sessions offered and use self-study tools; assist with peer training as needed.
- Contribute to a customer focused environment that encourages information sharing, team-based resolution activity, cross training and an absolute focus on resolving customer incidents as quickly and effectively as possible.
- Create KB articles and documents using the Knowledge Centered Support (KCS) methodology, to be published and shared both internally and with the customer base.
- Understand the customer, their situation, and be able to tailor communications accordingly. Be flexible enough to empathise with the customer
- Ensure that all internal and external customer interactions are handled professionally and with the highest level of service, follow-through and consistently keep commitments.
- Ensure a professional communication manner when in-person or on the phone at all times.
- Additional duties as assigned by management
- Additional Duties
- Participates in system and release testing and QA as needed.
- Recommend improvements in Customer Solutions policies and procedures.
Work Experience (Indicate the approximate years of relevant work experience necessary for this position)
Typically requires a minimum of 5 years of related experience with a Bachelor's degree; or 4 years and a Master's degree; or a PhD with 2 years' experience; or equivalent experience. Typical range is 4-7 years.
Depending on position, experience can range from 3-6 years. Experience working with multiple stakeholders in problem-solving environment is required.
- Strong knowledge of Windows operation systems
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server
- Knowledge of Relational databases
- Knowledge of T-SQL
- Strong foundation of basic network functions, standard and protocols
Skills and Abilities
- Understands the industry and business environment served by the application.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong analytical problem solving and decision making skills.
- Ability to work efficiently and independently and do whatever it takes to get the job done.
- Ability to handle difficult or sensitive situations with diplomacy and tact.
- Track record in providing outstanding customer service.
If you are determined to give your best every day and you are seeking an opportunity to work with an amazing group of people, then apply online today!
Meet Some of Aptean's Employees
Kristin A.Senior Director, Demand Generation, Marketing
Kristin manages global lead generation, digital and customer marketing, and marketing operations with a goal to elevate the Aptean brand, create value for prospects and customers, and help Aptean to grow.
Back to top