Project Manager, Corporate Facilities
Would you like to be a part of the organization where high energy meets intellect? If you get excited by solving puzzles and working in a collaborative environment, then Aptean wants to work with you!!
Aptean provides very specific industries with very specific ERP, supply chain management, and customer experience solutions. In today's fast-paced, highly competitive economy, organizations don't have time to waste forcing homegrown software, spreadsheets, and one-size-fits-all solutions to do things they were never designed to do. Aptean is on a mission to end those workarounds - with industry-specific solutions instead of generic software, expert support instead of making you go it alone, and a steady influx of new ideas instead of the status quo. That's why over 7,000 highly specialized organizations in more than 20 industries and 74 countries rely on Aptean to streamline their everyday operations.
Aptean is focused on providing products and solutions to customers in specific verticals. Our products are rich in feature and functionality and delivered on premise, SaaS and Hybrid delivery models. Aptean's products deliver value at lowest total cost of ownership and scale with needs of our customers. Most of our products and solutions are leaders in the vertical market segments they serve.
Aptean uses its core values of Drive For Results, Win Together, Foster Innovation, and Be Courageous to guide its employee community to serve every customer in every geography and market.
The Senior Facilities Coordinator provides a first-class working environment to Aptean employees. Responsible for safety training, repairs, mail distribution, flow of correspondence, and requisition of supplies, the Senior Facilities Coordinator plays a key role in operational success.
This is a full-time position that requires on-call availability. Days and hours of work are Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. Travel is expected for this position.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Maintain compliance with all Aptean procedures, policies, security, and local regulations, ensuring timely response to regulatory issues, and inspection findings.
- Oversee subtenant relationships for any Aptean facilities currently sublet to other parties.
- Participate in, and lead procurement related tasks (i.e. Sourcing).
- Implement sourcing initiatives for projects, execute objectives, strategies, category spend assessments, and milestone timelines.
- Receives sorts and forwards incoming mail. Maintains and routes publications.
- Foster the relationship with Corporate Legal, and Risk Management to ensure all contractual terms, and conditions comply with standards or other contract changes are formally reviewed, and approved by Corporate Legal/Risk Management.
- Support e-commerce procurement initiatives as required.
- Remain "hands-on", and assist in routine office support tasks when required.
Bachelors Degree or Associates Degree Preferred; High School Diploma Required
Required: At least 3-5 Years of strategic sourcing experience with global exposure
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Proven negotiation, and facilitation skills.
- Prior experience with office build-outs, closures, and relocations.
- Experience running a Procurement function.
- Proven ability to deliver results in challenging environments.
- Good understanding of typical commercial space, and real estate lease structures.
- Successful experience implementing multiple new procurement strategies across a diverse geography.
Skills & Requirements
If you are determined to give your best every day and you are seeking an opportunity to work with an amazing group of people, then apply online today!
Aptean, Inc., is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. In accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws we do not tolerate discrimination or harassment against any applicant for employment or employee with Aptean because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information or any other group status protected by applicable law.
Back to top