Product Marketing Manager
Would you like to be a part of the organization where high energy meets intellect? If you get excited by solving puzzles and working in a collaborative environment, then Aptean wants to work with you!!
Aptean provides very specific industries with very specific ERP, supply chain management, and customer experience solutions. In today's fast-paced, highly competitive economy, organizations don't have time to waste forcing homegrown software, spreadsheets, and one-size-fits-all solutions to do things they were never designed to do. Aptean is on a mission to end those workarounds - with industry-specific solutions instead of generic software, expert support instead of making you go it alone, and a steady influx of new ideas instead of the status quo. That is why over 2,500 highly specialized organizations in more than 20 industries and 54 countries rely on Aptean to streamline their everyday operations.
Aptean is focused on providing products and solutions to customers in specific verticals. Our products are rich in feature and functionality and delivered on premise, SaaS and Hybrid delivery models. Aptean's products deliver value at lowest total cost of ownership and scale with needs of our customers. Most of our products and solutions are leaders in the vertical market segments they serve.
Aptean uses its core values of Drive For Results, Win Together, Foster Innovation, and Be Courageous to guide its employee community to serve every customer in every geography and market.
The Product Marketing Manager is responsible for the overall positioning and messaging of the products within a specified business unit. This person is also responsible for the marketing of product launches and creation of product collateral. Inherent in fulfilling these responsibilities is a substantial amount of customer, market, product, and competitive analysis.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Become an expert on Aptean's technology and services solutions, including Aptean's unique value proposition in the market, based on a thorough understanding of the market problems and competition
• Build product and industry positioning and messaging and develop product collateral
• Develop the competitive comparison guide for use in positioning against like offerings from other organizations
Buyer & Customer Expertise:
• Map out the potential buying process for our products, including developing buyer personas for the key roles in the buying and renewal processes
• Build relevant content for buyer roles to consume in a variety of formats throughout the buying process, including presentations, white papers, brochures, social media, web pages, and more
• Drive customer retention strategies, including conducting win/loss analysis and identifying product references for industry and customer referrals
Speaking to the Market:
• Collaborate with our Sales Enablement and Corporate Marketing functions on well-defined campaign and sales enablement plans
• Assist in the creation of thought-leadership and sales enablement content (e.g., blogs, playbooks, battlecards, sales scripts, presentations, training modules and demos)
• Manage launch planning and orchestrate execution of the commercial release of a product, including campaign strategy and/or alignment to existing solution campaign structure
Bachelor's degree required
• Working knowledge of Sirius Decisions' Product Marketing framework or Pragmatic Marketing framework is strongly preferred.
Skills and Abilities
- Leadership: Must possess solid leadership qualities with proven business results. Must be able to work with limited supervision and be accountable for actions and decisions. Must be skilled at working in a matrixed business environment.
- Communication: Must be a strong facilitator with excellent written and oral communication skills. Must be able to interface appropriately and present product positioning and value at all levels (i.e. peers, management, customers).
- Project Management: Must possess outstanding organization and project management skills, along with the ability to interact with a wide range of cross-functional teammates, buyers and customers.
If you are determined to give your best every day and you are seeking an opportunity to work with an amazing group of people, then apply online today!
Aptean, Inc., is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. In accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws we do not tolerate discrimination or harassment against any applicant for employment or employee with Aptean because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information or any other group status protected by applicable law.
Skills & Requirements Qualifications
Meet Some of Aptean's Employees
Kristin A.Senior Director, Demand Generation, Marketing
Kristin manages global lead generation, digital and customer marketing, and marketing operations with a goal to elevate the Aptean brand, create value for prospects and customers, and help Aptean to grow.
Back to top