Microsoft Dynamics Navision Architect
- Bangalore, India
Would you like to be a part of the organization where high energy meets intellect? If you get excited by solving puzzles and working in a collaborative environment, then Aptean wants to work with you!!
Aptean is a leading global provider of industry-focused mission critical enterprise software solutions. Our solutions help nearly 6,500 organizations stay at the forefront of their industries by satisfying their customers and continuing to operate more efficiently. Headquartered in Alpharetta, GA, Aptean has offices in North America, Europe, and India, as well as an extensive Partner Channel. Our customers are located in 74 countries across Europe, Latin America, and North America. Aptean is focused on providing products and solutions to customers in specific verticals. Our products are rich in feature and functionality and delivered on premise, SaaS and Hybrid delivery models. Aptean's products deliver value at lowest total cost of ownership and scale with needs of our customers. Most of our products and solutions are leaders in the vertical market segments they serve. Aptean uses its core values of Drive For Results, Win Together, Foster Innovation, and Be Courageous to guide its employee community to serve every customer in every geography and market.
Position - Solution Architect, Development
Roles and Responsibility
- Be the tech lead to define the products technology landscape for current and future.
- Adapt to business requirements to suit the solution's design and architecture.
- Mentor and build competent team on the product's technology for current and future.
Be a thought leader in Azure and Microsoft Dynamics BC ecosystem within the organization.
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in Microsoft Dynamics ERP Business Central Implementations on an enterprise-level.
- Strong comprehension of the Functionality and design, architecture of MS Dynamics 365/BC
- Multi-Module exposure Including: Purchasing, Manufacturing , Financials, Trade & Logistics etc
- Technical programming/basic code review/debugging - AL on Visual Studio. C/AL on C/SIDE
- Expert on Microsoft tech stack, covering .Net, C# and all underlying components and architecture.
- Strong knowledge of Dynamics NAV/ Navision (version 2015 and above)
- Test driven development expertise on Azure and Dynamics platform
- Strong expertise on Azure platform and Services, Devops pipeline.
Awareness of Microsoft Power Platform and Cognitive services
Other skills required
- Excellent communication skills, analytical approach
- Ability to work alongside and support colleagues from a Senior position whilst delivering Dynamics 365 BC solutions on end-to-end implementations
- Awareness of Dynamics NAV/Business Central technology opportunities within the global ERP market.
If you are determined to give your best every day and you are seeking an opportunity to work with an amazing group of people, then apply online today!
Skills & Requirements Qualifications
Back to top