Manager, Development (Navision)
- Bengaluru, India
Would you like to be a part of the organization where high energy meets intellect? If you get excited by solving puzzles and working in a collaborative environment, then Aptean wants to work with you!!
Aptean provides very specific industries with very specific ERP, supply chain management, and customer experience solutions. In today's fast-paced, highly competitive economy, organizations don't have time to waste forcing homegrown software, spreadsheets, and one-size-fits-all solutions to do things they were never designed to do. Aptean is on a mission to end those workarounds - with industry-specific solutions instead of generic software, expert support instead of making you go it alone, and a steady influx of new ideas instead of the status quo.
That's why over 4,100+ highly specialized organizations in more than 20 industries and 54 countries rely on Aptean to streamline their everyday operations. Aptean is focused on providing products and solutions to customers in specific verticals.
Our products are rich in feature and functionality and delivered on premise, SaaS and Hybrid delivery models. Aptean's products deliver value at lowest total cost of ownership and scale with needs of our customers. Most of our products and solutions are leaders in the vertical market segments they serve.
Aptean uses its core values of Drive For Results, Win Together, Foster Innovation, and Be Courageous to guide its employee community to serve every customer in every geography and market.
Position - Manager, Development
Roles and Responsibility
Build and manage the development and quality assuranceteam in the following way:
- Provide able Project management and leadership towards the team's work commitments
- Be a Techno Functional leader of the team to drive roadmap items and manage customer satisfaction by coordinating with Product Management and Support departments.
- Serve as a mentor and coach to development and quality assurance professionals.
- Establish a standardized and objective process to validate the strength and performance of each individual on the team
- Establish, implement, and strive for processes of continuous improvement.
- Collaborate with Human Resources to ensure the necessary staff are selected, on-boarded, trained, and retained.
- Establish and execute structured on-boarding and development programs for new hires, achieving increased engagement and higher productivity targets.
- Demonstrated ability to build effective teams and to motivate, direct and coach staff; ability to manage multi-site teams.
- Be a courageous leader with growth mindset to achieve beyond expected results.
- Minimum of 5 years of software product development experience, and hands on technical work with full life cycle implementations.
- Microsoft Dynamics ERP Experience would be needed
- Strong knowledge and experience on Microsoft Azure platform and services
- The following critical skills would be an asset:
- Experience in Architecting Solutions
- Strong experience in multi-tier enterprise product development
- Knowledge and experience on web technologies and cloud (nice-to-have)
Understanding of common third party add-on solutions and their integration with enterprise software
- 3-5 years of experience managing software development teams.
- Strong in guiding teams in an Agile environment
- Adaptable to changing business requirements and priorities.
- Outstanding written and verbal communications skills.
- Ability to be hands-on to understand technical possibilities and limitations.
- Aptitude for learning and professional development.
- Enthusiastic team player.
If you are determined to give your best every day and you are seeking an opportunity to work with an amazing group of people, then apply online today!
Skills & Requirements Qualifications
Back to top