Digital Marketing Director
- Alpharetta, GA
Job Title: Director, Digital Marketing
The digital marketing director leads the effective development of digital strategies and the implementation of those strategies globally. Primary responsibilities include overseeing a digital marketing team that develops content, designs and layouts for websites and other digital properties and ensuring they are implemented to deliver effective SEO and SEM outcomes. This leader will set the roadmap for innovative online tools that help Aptean demonstrate its value and generate leads. They will work with their team and/or outside agencies and vendors to then develop web applications, functionalities and modules that increases website utilization and improve the overall user experience. The digital marketing director will also partner with our demand generation team to deliver effective online marketing programs. This leader is also accountable to ensure that our websites meet global compliance standards and are effectively updated and maintained.
With a career track record of excellence in digital leadership, you'll work closely with a team of digital marketing professionals, web developers and vendors, and be responsible for:
- Creating digital marketing strategy and standards.
- Driving the innovation roadmap for and the optimization of Aptean's global web properties to enhance the Aptean.com visitor experience for prospects and Aptean's customers.
- Developing and improving Aptean's keyword strategy and SEO rankings.
- Ensuring web visitors are converting at a high rate.
- Driving the process to scope and prioritize key platform enhancements and projects.
- Ensuring the effective management of agencies and third-party vendors, including relationship management, deliverables, timeline and budget.
- Leading the definition and improvement of internal processes as they relate to Aptean's digital properties, including understanding the front-end technical landscape and defining solutions that will support the digital team in achieving their objectives.
- Developing and rolling out a company-wide Web analytics program.
- Providing inspirational leadership to the digital marketing team.
Who are we looking for?
The ideal candidate for this role will have:
- A Bachelors Degree. While a masters degree is not required, it would be a plus.
- 10+ years in digital marketing and managing enterprise websites for B2B technology companies in a global context
- Experience managing both web developers and clients/stakeholders
- Demonstrated experience in SEO, search marketing/AdWords, internet advertising, etc.
- Experience with web analytics tools
- Strong understanding of diverse channels that drive traffic and conversion
- Ability to demonstrate deep knowledge of internet marketing best practices that result in customer acquisition, retention, and growth
What will you be doing in this role?
- This person will own online strategy and execution. They will recommend and develop fututure web strategy, work flows, publishing standards and development needs to the executive team. Will work directly with technical teams to implement.
- Effectively ensure the alignment and continual integration of global web properties into a cohesive digital infrastructure
- SEO- Rework keyword strategy to achieve higher conversion rates
- Manage QA and ensure the implementation of any fixes and customization required
- Management of subcontractors
- Analytics - web analytics, Marketo and Salesforce metrics should be measured and reported on. Monthly reports will be required.
- Experience with Omnichannel publishing from a headless CMS, localized content, multilingual solutions and attribution tools.
- Must have experience doing this work for a B2B company.
Why do you want this job?
At Aptean, you can make an impact. You can grow and learn and do new things.
Aptean is where go-getters with strong problem solving skills can thrive. We provide learning opportunities across the company so that you can build a career here no matter your background. Each and every one of us has a different story and different strengths. We are a dynamic company that cares about our 1,800+ employees as much as our customers and our leadership team believes in finding and retaining awesome people.
To promote health and wellness, Aptean employees are provided with competitive compensation, robust benefits beginning day-one, and a self-managed PTO policy. While we aren't currently in the office due to COVID-10, in normal circumstances, our open-office environment and modern breakroom allow people to get to know each other from across departments.
This position will be located in our corporate headquarters at 4325 Alexander Drive in Alpharetta, Georgia. You will enjoy our perks: snacks, game room, open office environment and modern breakroom that allow people to get to know each other from across departments, massages, monthly birthday celebrations, and more. What you will also get to experience is a company that believes the power of working collaboratively and winning together; that strives to balance work and home life, that seeks and hires teams of motivated go-getters, understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously and purposefully builds an inclusive culture where everyone is able to do and be the best version of themselves. We seek people who naturally demonstrate our values, who are challenged by problems, empower others to thrive.
Aptean is a private-equity backed software company that connects companies in specific industries with specialized software solutions. In today's fast-paced, highly competitive economy, organizations don't have time to waste forcing homegrown software, spreadsheets, and one-size-fits-all solutions to do things they were never designed to do. Aptean is on a mission to end those workarounds with streamlined industry-specific software solutions. Over 5,000 organizations in more than 20 industries across 54 countries trust Aptean's solutions at their core to assist with running their operations.
Aptean, Inc., is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. In accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws we do not tolerate discrimination or harassment against any applicant for employment or employee with Aptean because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other group status protected by applicable law.
Skills & Requirements
Back to top