Customer Success Consultant
Would you like to be a part of the organization where high energy meets intellect? If you get excited by solving puzzles and working in a collaborative environment, then Aptean wants to work with you!!
Aptean provides very specific industries with very specific ERP, supply chain management, and customer experience solutions. In today's fast-paced, highly competitive economy, organizations don't have time to waste forcing homegrown software, spreadsheets, and one-size-fits-all solutions to do things they were never designed to do. Aptean is on a mission to end those workarounds - with industry-specific solutions instead of generic software, expert support instead of making you go it alone, and a steady influx of new ideas instead of the status quo. That's why over 7,000 highly specialized organizations in more than 20 industries and 74 countries rely on Aptean to streamline their everyday operations.
Aptean is focused on providing products and solutions to customers in specific verticals. Our products are rich in feature and functionality and delivered on premise, SaaS and Hybrid delivery models. Aptean's products deliver value at lowest total cost of ownership and scale with needs of our customers. Most of our products and solutions are leaders in the vertical market segments they serve.
Aptean uses its core values of Drive For Results, Win Together, Foster Innovation, and Be Courageous to guide its employee community to serve every customer in every geography and market.
The Customer Success Consultant will provide application consulting and support to Aptean customers. Participate as a member of the implementation team to deploy new projects, and/or provide on-going support to their existing installation. Consult with customers in the configuration and usage of application modules; research and resolves problems and issues. Manage customer expectations and foster positive business relationships with all customers.
- Requires interface with customers and other team members. Involves travel (60%) to customer sites.
- Accounting or ERP background preferred. Manufacturing experience an plus.
- This is a REMOTE position.
Knowledge: A seasoned, experienced professional with a full understanding of area of specialization; resolves a wide range of issues in creative ways. This job is the fully qualified, career-oriented, journey-level position.
Complexity: Works on problems of diverse scope where analysis of data requires evaluation of identifiable factors. Demonstrates good judgment in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions. Networks with senior internal and external personnel in own area of expertise.
Supervision: Normally receives little instruction on day-to-day work, general instructions on new assignments.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Consulting Services
- Provide consulting services to customers based on Aptean's service delivery methodology and procedures; services engagements may include implementation consulting, upgrade consulting, training, testing, and/or process improvement consulting.
- Effectively work on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Work collaboratively with project manager and project team to deliver projects on time, on budget, on schedule.
- Submit time and expenses punctually each week.
- Maintain a professional appearance when onsite with customers.
- Incident Resolution
- Provide expert solutions to complex customer problems in a timely manner by receiving, clarifying and investigating incidents.
- Take ownership of and follow-through with all priority customer incidents.
- Offer complete and timely explanations to customers throughout the incident resolution process and ensure that customers' staff fully understand issue, its resolutions and means for prevention.
- Clearly and concisely document all customer interaction and all steps taken to resolve incidents.
- Observe trends and recommend improvements to product design, documentation or implementation and create necessary enhancement requests.
- Work with R&D and product line team to expedite incident resolution and ensure seamless delivery of support service to customers.
- Determine when issues need to be escalated.
- Set severity levels with customers.
- May be assigned escalated tickets.
- Knowledge Management
- Expand expertise within the product.
- Attend training sessions offered and use self-study tools; assist with peer training as needed.
- Contribute to a customer focused environment that encourages information sharing, team-based resolution activity, cross training and an absolute focus on resolving customer incidents as quickly and effectively as possible.
- Create KB articles and documents using the Knowledge Centered Support (KCS) methodology, to be published and shared both internally and with the customer base.
- Participate in new product development process by recommending enhancements based on customer feedback, reviewing design documents for new product features, and attending functional reviews to evaluate new product features.
- Become knowledgeable on 3 rd party products and integrations, to further assist customers in learning about capabilities beyond the core product.
- Ensure that all internal and external customer interactions are handled professionally and with the highest level of service, follow-through and consistently keep commitments.
- Ensure a professional communication manner when in-person or on the phone at all times.
- Additional Duties
- Participates in system and release testing and QA as needed.
- Recommend improvements in Customer Solutions policies and procedures.
- Additional duties as assigned by management.
Bachelor's degree required.
Work Experience Typically requires a minimum of 2 years of related experience with a Bachelor's degree; or 1 year and a Master's degree; or a PhD without experience; or equivalent work experience. Typical range is 2-5 years.
Depending on position, experience can range from 2 - 4 years.
Skills and Abilities
- Possesses working knowledge of the Aptean application and demonstrates proficiency in key areas of the application.
- Understands the industry and business environment served by the application.
- Basic understanding of relational database concepts and architecture.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong analytical problem solving and decision making skills.
- Ability to work efficiently and independently and do whatever it takes to get the job done.
- Ability to handle difficult or sensitive situations with diplomacy and tact.
- Track record in providing outstanding customer service.
- Ability to travel to customer sites as required.
If you are determined to give your best every day and you are seeking an opportunity to work with an amazing group of people, then apply online today!
Aptean, Inc., is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. In accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws we do not tolerate discrimination or harassment against any applicant for employment or employee with Aptean because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information or any other group status protected by applicable law.
Skills & Requirements Qualifications
Back to top