C#, .NET Lead Developer (8-13 Years)
- Bengaluru, India
Would you like to be a part of the organization where high energy meets intellect? If you get excited by solving puzzles and working in a collaborative environment, then Aptean wants to work with you!!
Aptean is a leading global provider of industry-focused mission critical enterprise software solutions. Our solutions help nearly 6,500 organizations stay at the forefront of their industries by satisfying their customers and continuing to operate more efficiently. Headquartered in Alpharetta, GA, Aptean has offices in North America, Europe, and India, as well as an extensive Partner Channel. Our customers are located in 74 countries across Europe, Latin America, and North America. Aptean is focused on providing products and solutions to customers in specific verticals. Our products are rich in feature and functionality and delivered on premise, SaaS and Hybrid delivery models. Aptean's products deliver value at lowest total cost of ownership and scale with needs of our customers. Most of our products and solutions are leaders in the vertical market segments they serve. Aptean uses its core values of Drive For Results, Win Together, Foster Innovation, and Be Courageous to guide its employee community to serve every customer in every geography and market.
Lead Engineer, Development
Selection Process- Aptitude(Math/ Logical Reasoning)/ Coding Test/ Technical Interview/ Managerial Interview
The Lead .Net Developer should be able to apply his/her expert knowledge and experience to develop new methods, procedures and principles for problems which generally have limited or no precedent. S/he can review and provide direction for large sized projects of high complexity. S/he is able to provide integrated solutions by combining knowledge from various disciplines and help in setting organizational road-map.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- The role is responsible for capability development of the team/ unit and contributes to development plans for the entire organization.
- Conducts, supports and reports research in his area of expertise.
- Leads the design and implementation of new modules. Actively interfaces with stakeholders to plan new development.
· S/he should be an SME of at least 2 layers from UI, Service, Business, or data layer of his primary product.
· Recommends primary product design influence. S/he is the primary owner for product architecture.
- Knows all the core functionality of modules of the more than two products. Can work on some of the technologies used in secondary product.
- Demonstrated ability to build effective teams and to motivate, ability to lead/coach the team technically.
- 3-5 years of experience leading software development teams.
- Minimum of 7 years of software product development experience, and hands on technical work with full life cycle implementations.
- Strong experience in multi-tier enterprise product development
- Be hands on with development work and able to contribute to team's sprints actively
- Be able to create technical designs and do code reviews
- Web Development / Hosted solutions
- Comfortable guiding teams in an Agile environment
- Adaptable to changing business requirements and priorities.
- Outstanding written and verbal communications skills.
- Ability to understand technical possibilities and limitations.
- Aptitude for learning and professional development.
- Enthusiastic team player.
If you are determined to give your best every day and you are seeking an opportunity to work with an amazing group of people, then apply online today!
Skills & Requirements Qualifications
Back to top