Business Development Representative
- Alpharetta, GA
Job Title: Account Development Representative
Interested in the role? Want to learn more about what you would be doing day to day? Check out this video!
Want to learn about the manager and why you want to work on this AWESOME team? Check out this video!
Join a team where you can be an integral part of Aptean's success.
The Who, What, Where and Why
The position will be responsible for developing opportunities for the sales team by following up on inbound leads and through targeted outbound calling to potential clients. We are looking for excellent verbal and written communication skills, as well as a positive, professional attitude. The ideal candidate is self-motivated and thrives in a fast-paced work environment. If you are ready to join a company that believes in investing in their people, works hard, and has fun, then we are the place for you!
We'd like this person to have the following skills/abilities
• Self-motivated, high energy, dynamic inside sales and online presence
• Competitive personality with a track record of over-achieving
• Strong Phone presence and ability to make dozens of calls per day
• Ability to prioritize tasks in a fast-paced environment
• Relationship-builder with a desire to work hard with a positive attitude.
• Thrives in a fast-paced environment that is always changing and where ambiguity, no's, and challenges aren't viewed as setbacks, but as opportunities.
• Being receptive to feedback, willingness to learn, and embrace continuous improvement
• Ability to be a resourceful team player who excels at building trusting relationships with customers and colleagues
In this role, you would:
• Follow up on leads generated by marketing
• Serve as the initial point of contact with inbound prospects
• Develop leads through outbound calling into targeted companies and territories
• Reach or exceed performance metrics on dials, appointments set, conversion to qualified opportunity, and sales
• Prospect, educate and qualify leads to create sales-ready opportunities
• Successfully manage and overcome prospect objections
Skills & Requirements
In this role you will work on a great team that values self-motivation, attention to detail, and teamwork. This team is fast-paced and cooperative.
Aptean is where go-getters with strong problem solving skills can thrive. We provide learning opportunities across the company so that you can build and advance your career here no matter your background. Each and every one of us has a different story and different strengths. We are a dynamic company that cares about our 1,700 employees as much as our customers, and our leadership team believes in finding and retaining awesome people.
To promote health and wellness, Aptean employees are provided with competitive compensation, robust benefits beginning day-one, and a self-managed PTO policy. Our open-office environment and modern breakroom allow people to get to know each other from across departments.
This position will be located in our corporate headquarters in Alpharetta, GA at 4325 Alexander Dr #100, Alpharetta, GA 30022. You will enjoy our perks: mini-mart for snacks, drinks, and quick lunches, modern breakroom that allows people to get to know employees from other departments, monthly birthday celebrations, massages, monthly food trucks and breakfasts - all provided in an open-office environment. What you will also get to experience is a company that believes in the power of working collaboratively and winning together; that strives to balance work and home life, that seeks and hires teams of motivated go-getters, understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously and purposefully builds an inclusive culture where everyone is able to do and be the best version of themselves. We seek people who naturally demonstrate our values, who are challenged by problems, empower others to thrive, people who can draw the owl and not be beholden to one playbook.
Aptean is a private-equity backed software company that connects companies in specific industries with specialized software solutions. In today's fast-paced, highly competitive economy, organizations don't have time to waste forcing homegrown software, spreadsheets, and one-size-fits-all solutions to do things they were never designed to do. Aptean is on a mission to end those workarounds with streamlined industry-specific software solutions. That's why over 4,100+ highly specialized organizations in more than 20 industries and 54 countries rely on us to simplify their everyday operations.
If you are looking for a company where you can give your best, work collaboratively, and build your career, we encourage you to submit an application!
Aptean, Inc., is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. In accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws we do not tolerate discrimination or harassment against any applicant for employment or employee with Aptean because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information or any other group status protected by applicable law.
Back to top