Business Development Representative
Would you like to be a part of the organization where high energy meets intellect? If you get excited by solving puzzles and working in a collaborative environment, then Aptean wants to work with you!!
Aptean provides very specific industries with very specific ERP, supply chain management, and customer experience solutions. In today's fast-paced, highly competitive economy, organizations don't have time to waste forcing homegrown software, spreadsheets, and one-size-fits-all solutions to do things they were never designed to do. Aptean is on a mission to end those workarounds - with industry-specific solutions instead of generic software, expert support instead of making you go it alone, and a steady influx of new ideas instead of the status quo. That's why over 7,000 highly specialized organizations in more than 20 industries and 74 countries rely on Aptean to streamline their everyday operations.
Aptean is focused on providing products and solutions to customers in specific verticals. Our products are rich in feature and functionality and delivered on premise, SaaS and Hybrid delivery models. Aptean's products deliver value at lowest total cost of ownership and scale with needs of our customers. Most of our products and solutions are leaders in the vertical market segments they serve.
Aptean uses its core values of Drive For Results, Win Together, Foster Innovation, and Be Courageous to guide its employee community to serve every customer in every geography and market.
The position will be responsible for developing opportunities for the sales team by following up on inbound leads and through targeted outbound calling to potential clients. We are looking for excellent verbal and written communication skills, as well as a positive, professional attitude. The ideal candidate is self-motivated and thrives in a fast-paced work environment. If you are ready to join a company that believes in investing in their people, works hard, and has fun, then we are the place for you!
• Follow up on leads generated by marketing
• Serve as the initial point of contact with inbound prospects
• Develop leads through outbound calling into targeted companies and territories
• Reach or exceed performance metrics on dials, appointments set, conversion to qualified opportunity, and sales
• Prospect, educate and qualify leads to create sales-ready opportunities
• Successfully manage and overcome prospect objections
What skills would make you stand out?
• Self-motivated, high energy, dynamic inside sales and online presence
• Competitive personality with a track record of over-achieving
• Strong Phone presence and ability to make dozens of calls per day
• Ability to prioritize tasks in a fast-paced environment
• Relationship-builder with a desire to work hard with a positive attitude.
• Thrives in a fast-paced environment that is always changing and where ambiguity, no's, and challenges aren't viewed as setbacks, but as opportunities.
• Being receptive to feedback, willingness to learn, and embrace continuous improvement
• Ability to be a resourceful team player who excels at building trusting relationships with customers and colleagues
Bachelor's Degree preferred but not required
1-2 years of experience
Strong phone skills
- Excellent verbal and communication skills
- High Energy, positive, self-driven, smart, and ambitious.
- Resourcefulness with solving problems
- An ability to respond with a sense of urgency in a sales driven culture
- Excellent interpersonal and team skills.
- Strong computer skills - (MS Office, Outlook, SalesForce.com)
If you are determined to give your best every day and you are seeking an opportunity to work with an amazing group of people, then apply online today!
Aptean, Inc., is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. In accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws we do not tolerate discrimination or harassment against any applicant for employment or employee with Aptean because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information or any other group status protected by applicable law.
Skills & Requirements Qualifications
Meet Some of Aptean's Employees
Kristin A.Senior Director, Demand Generation, Marketing
Kristin manages global lead generation, digital and customer marketing, and marketing operations with a goal to elevate the Aptean brand, create value for prospects and customers, and help Aptean to grow.
Back to top