- Bengaluru, India
Would you like to be a part of the organization where high energy meets intellect? If you get excited by solving puzzles and working in a collaborative environment, then Aptean wants to work with you!!
Aptean is a leading global provider of industry-focused mission critical enterprise software solutions. Our solutions help nearly 6,500 organizations stay at the forefront of their industries by satisfying their customers and continuing to operate more efficiently. Headquartered in Alpharetta, GA, Aptean has offices in North America, Europe, and India, as well as an extensive Partner Channel. Our customers are located in 74 countries across Europe, Latin America, and North America. Aptean is focused on providing products and solutions to customers in specific verticals. Our products are rich in feature and functionality and delivered on premise, SaaS and Hybrid delivery models. Aptean's products deliver value at lowest total cost of ownership and scale with needs of our customers. Most of our products and solutions are leaders in the vertical market segments they serve. Aptean uses its core values of Drive For Results, Win Together, Foster Innovation, and Be Courageous to guide its employee community to serve every customer in every geography and market.
Senior Business Analyst
This position works closely with Product Management and Engineering team (Development, QA and Documentation team). BA will participate in requirement gathering exercise, along with Product Management to document new feature requirements and modifications. They will be experts in the respective domain / product line and does an impact analysis of the new feature on the existing product. The candidate must possess a strong knowledge of data management applications. Closely working with UI designers, BA should ensure user experience is not compromised. They should have good communication and presentation skills.
We are looking only for candidates from Manufacturing Domain Experience
· Become an expert in the respective product and should be able to resolve functional issues of engineering team
· Create Functional Requirement Design document for our customers. This will include, but is not limited to: POC, database design, data importing/manipulation, report writing.
· Be a functional expert and advisor to the engineering team during development / QA and doc cycle.
- Perform User Acceptance Test for programs and ensure proper functionality.
- Review user manual and Test plan to ensure complete coverage of the functionality
- Demo the new feature to Product Management and if necessary to customers
- Follows direction from BA manager assisting in rolling out consistent process and framework for global team, maintaining best practices, mentoring mid and associate level analysts
- Assists with training plans, mentoring and training of new analysts
- Assists and/or takes on assigned strategic projects as it relates to System Analyst teams
- Participates in strategic portfolio planning with product management and Product Development teams in creating multi-year roadmaps for the evolution of products and services.
- May take on system analysis responsibilities overall multiple products.
Education and Skills
B.E. in Mechanical or Computer Science.
MBA in Marketing or e-commerce is an added advantage.
3+ years of experience in a software environment in a Customer Support or Product Implementation or Business Analyst or Product Specialist role for an ERP or CRM application.
Technical Knowledge and Skills
- Experience in Microsoft .NET tools(VB or C#), SQL database knowledge, SSRS Reporting knowledge desired, worked on Azure cloud applications, ext js is added advantage
- Manufacturing knowledge or Customer interaction experience desired
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Good presentation skills and expertise in Window's PPT
- Familiarity with ERP and CRM systems.
- Strong problem solving skills is a must.
Other skills / expectations:
- Required to obtain a working knowledge of the Aptean products
- Required to obtain basic manufacturing process knowledge and apply it to the projects.
- Required to stay current with new product features as well as new programming tools and languages as they apply to the Aptean product assigned.
- Understand the intent of the Aptean product(s) tools/infrastructure, be able to utilize the tools/infrastructure, and able to assist other in the use of the tools/infrastructure.
If you are determined to give your best every day and you are seeking an opportunity to work with an amazing group of people, then apply online today!
Skills & Requirements Qualifications
Back to top