- Bengaluru, India
Would you like to be a part of the organization where high energy meets intellect? If you get excited by solving puzzles and working in a collaborative environment, then Aptean wants to work with you!!
Aptean is a leading global provider of industry-focused mission critical enterprise software solutions. Our solutions help nearly 6,500 organizations stay at the forefront of their industries by satisfying their customers and continuing to operate more efficiently. Headquartered in Alpharetta, GA, Aptean has offices in North America, Europe, and India, as well as an extensive Partner Channel. Our customers are located in 74 countries across Europe, Latin America, and North America. Aptean is focused on providing products and solutions to customers in specific verticals. Our products are rich in feature and functionality and delivered on premise, SaaS and Hybrid delivery models. Aptean's products deliver value at lowest total cost of ownership and scale with needs of our customers. Most of our products and solutions are leaders in the vertical market segments they serve. Aptean uses its core values of Drive For Results, Win Together, Foster Innovation, and Be Courageous to guide its employee community to serve every customer in every geography and market.
Project management responsibilities include the coordination and completion of projects on time within scope. Oversee all aspects of projects. Set deadlines, assign responsibilities and monitor and summarize progress of project. Prepare reports for upper management regarding status of project.
He or she will coordinate with other departments to ensure all aspects of each project are compatible and will hire new talent as needed to fulfil client needs. Perform a variety of tasks. Lead and direct the work of others. A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Meet with product management to take detailed ordering briefs and clarify specific requirements of each project
- Exposure to risk analysis & mgmt., estimation and detailed planning.
- Delegate project tasks based on team members' individual strengths, skill sets and experience levels
- Track project performance, specifically to analyze the successful completion of short- and long-term goals
- Develop comprehensive project plans
· Continually develop leadership skills
· Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
· Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
· Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
· Ensure resource availability and allocation
· Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress
· Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule and project costs using appropriate verification techniques
· Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques
· Report and escalate to management as needed
· Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
· Perform risk management to minimize project risks
· Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors
· Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
· Meet with clients to take detailed ordering briefs and clarify specific requirements of each project
· Delegate project tasks based on junior staff members' individual strengths, skill sets and experience levels
· Track project performance, specifically to analyze the successful completion of short and long-term goals
· Perform other related duties as assigned
Education and Skills
B.E. in Computer Science or any other branch.
10+ years of experience in a software environment in SDLC, Managing agile team, project delivery and team handling.
Technical Knowledge and Skills
- Experience in Microsoft .NET (VB or C#), SQL database knowledge, TFS, Azure environment (added advantage)
- Manufacturing knowledge or Customer interaction experience desired
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Good presentation skills and expertise in Window's PPT
- Familiarity with ERP/CRM systems.
- Strong problem solving skills is a must.
Other skills / expectations:
- Required to obtain a working knowledge of the Aptean products
- Required to obtain basic manufacturing process knowledge and apply it to the projects.
- Required to stay current with new product features as well as new programming tools and languages as they apply to the Aptean product assigned.
- Understand the intent of the Aptean product(s) tools/infrastructure, be able to utilize the tools/infrastructure, and able to assist other in the use of the tools/infrastructure.
If you are determined to give your best every day and you are seeking an opportunity to work with an amazing group of people, then apply online today!
Skills & Requirements Qualifications
Back to top