Accounts Executive - Aptean
Would you like to be a part of the organization where high energy meets intellect? If you get excited by solving puzzles and working in a collaborative environment, then Aptean wants to work with you!!
Aptean provides very specific industries with very specific ERP, supply chain management, and customer experience solutions. In today's fast-paced, highly competitive economy, organizations don't have time to waste forcing homegrown software, spreadsheets, and one-size-fits-all solutions to do things they were never designed to do. Aptean is on a mission to end those workarounds - with industry-specific solutions instead of generic software, expert support instead of making you go it alone, and a steady influx of new ideas instead of the status quo. That's why over 7,000 highly specialized organizations in more than 20 industries and 74 countries rely on Aptean to streamline their everyday operations.
Aptean is focused on providing products and solutions to customers in specific verticals. Our products are rich in feature and functionality and delivered on premise, SaaS and Hybrid delivery models. Aptean's products deliver value at lowest total cost of ownership and scale with needs of our customers. Most of our products and solutions are leaders in the vertical market segments they serve.
Aptean uses its core values of Drive For Results, Win Together, Foster Innovation, and Be Courageous to guide its employee community to serve every customer in every geography and market.
General Job Summary
The Account Executive is Responsible for building sales by pursuing new client leads and generating income by nurturing existing customer relationships. This person must participate in a comprehensive sales process that promotes cross-functional collaboration. The Account Executive is in charge of account service, acting as a liaison between Aptean and prospects/existing customers. This person will also be responsible for planning, developing and executing sales strategies, to meet an established quota.
Knowledge: A seasoned, experienced professional with a full understanding of area of specialization; resolves a wide range of issues in creative ways. This job is the fully qualified, career-oriented, journey-level position.
Complexity: Works on problems of diverse scope where analysis of data requires evaluation of identifiable factors. Demonstrates good judgment in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions. Networks with senior internal and external personnel in own area of expertise.
Supervision: Normally receives little instruction on day-to-day work, general instructions on new assignments.
Principal Duties & Responsibilities
- Create and maintain pipeline and quickly qualify opportunities and key strategic positions for each lead
- Identify opportunities and close deals for new system sales and cross-sell opportunities.
- Demonstrate a solid approach to executing the sales process with creativity and vision
- Gain customer commitment, build momentum and accelerate the sales cycle, while working with key influencers throughout the sales process to minimize issues at closing
- Work with solution consultants to develop customer specific value propositions and coordinate product demonstrations
- Manage a revenue and bookings quota and participate in frequent forecast reviews of assigned accounts.
- Facilitate internal communication, including cross-functional transitions, escalations and contracts by engaging appropriate Aptean team members to add value to account
- Participate in product marketing events
We would like over 5 years of sales experience, within the ERP/MES/EAM Space, preferably in the Process manufacturing vertical
- Experience selling application software and/or participation in manufacturing software projects
- Successful track record as a sales executive (i.e. 100% quota over-achievement)
- Prior formal sales/consulting training in MES, ERP, EAM solutions
- Deep industry knowledge within F&B or CPG, specifically FMCG production
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Excellent knowledge of company's products/services and pricing practices.
- Customer oriented with proven ability to sell value through a Consultative Selling approach
- Excellent selling skills - ability to confidently handle objections, problem solving and analytical skills to articulate value.
- Effective presentation and communication skills necessary to conduct executive briefings, marketing presentations, and negotiation capabilities to close deals
- Spanish and English languages. French/German will be also appreciated
- Experience dealing with complex negotiations at the executive level
- Good knowledge of technology innovations coming with Industry 4.0 and Digital transformation such as Big data, Virtual and Augmented Reality, IOT, Artificial Intelligence, and the impact to manufacturing businesses
- Experience building effective business cases, demonstrating value of applicable business solutions and the benefits from a structured implementation approach designed to show tangible ROI
Aptean is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Skills & Requirements Qualifications
Back to top