Account Manager, Inside Sales
Would you like to be a part of the organization where high energy meets intellect? If you get excited by solving puzzles and working in a collaborative environment, then Aptean wants to work with you!!
Aptean provides very specific industries with very specific ERP, supply chain management, and customer experience solutions. In today's fast-paced, highly competitive economy, organizations don't have time to waste forcing homegrown software, spreadsheets, and one-size-fits-all solutions to do things they were never designed to do. Aptean is on a mission to end those workarounds - with industry-specific solutions instead of generic software, expert support instead of making you go it alone, and a steady influx of new ideas instead of the status quo. That's why over 7,000 highly specialized organizations in more than 20 industries and 74 countries rely on Aptean to streamline their everyday operations.
Aptean is focused on providing products and solutions to customers in specific verticals. Our products are rich in feature and functionality and delivered on premise, SaaS and Hybrid delivery models. Aptean's products deliver value at lowest total cost of ownership and scale with needs of our customers. Most of our products and solutions are leaders in the vertical market segments they serve.
Aptean uses its core values of Drive For Results, Win Together, Foster Innovation, and Be Courageous to guide its employee community to serve every customer in every geography and market.
The Account Manager, Inside Sales is a farmer role. Duties include:
- Using Aptean's sales process you must gain access to decision makers, perform a comprehensive needs analysis, build a steady pipeline of new opportunities and close additional business.
- Must produce consistent, accurate activity and sales reporting using Aptean's standardized tracking and reporting tools.
- Responsible for keeping sales pipeline up-to-date and accurately forecasting future business.
- Must build and maintain product and industry knowledge.
- Must be adept at providing product demonstrations and able to handle client inquiries concerning Aptean's products, feature sets, functionality and pricing.
- Responsible for attending scheduled training sessions on new products, services, pricing, procedures, etc.
- The ability to thrive in a fast-paced results-oriented work environment.
- Must have enthusiasm, excellent speaking voice and proven telephone skills.
- Must be a team player who is a self-starter and can perform under pressure and with minimum supervision.
- Success criteria for this position include consistent volume of telephone contacts, accuracy of information obtained, quality and volume of opportunities/appointments generated, and meeting quarterly and annual sales quotas.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- A bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- 1-3 years of B2B software sales experience preferred
- Ideal candidates will have an understanding of the North America Public Sector market.
- Excellent telephone and communication skills. Uses phone as primary communication.
- Working knowledge of the Internet and MS-Office software. Knowledge of software sales (specifically SaaS), technical or computer products, and the Internet a definite plus.
- Detailed oriented, articulate, open to change
- Comfortable with intensive use of CRM tools
- Demonstrated sales aptitude, assertive, persistent, good listener, self-motivated, excellent closing skills.
- Well organized with highly effective time and activity management skills. Ability to manage multiple tasks.
- Mature and confident with the ability to work under pressure.
- Must be goal-oriented; must be able to reach and exceed monthly/yearly quotas.
If you are determined to give your best every day and you are seeking an opportunity to work with an amazing group of people, then apply online today!
If you require any accommodation assistance throughout the recruitment and selection process, please send an email to email@example.com or contact us at 888 506 0711 and ask for Human Resources. Let us know the nature of your request and your contact information and we would be happy to assist you.
Skills & Requirements Qualifications
Meet Some of Aptean's Employees
Senior Director, Demand Generation, Marketing
Kristin manages global lead generation, digital and customer marketing, and marketing operations with a goal to elevate the Aptean brand, create value for prospects and customers, and help Aptean to grow.
Back to top