Account Executive (NorthEastern USA)
- Flexible / Remote
Would you like to be a part of the organization where high energy meets intellect? If you get excited by solving puzzles and working in a collaborative environment, then Aptean wants to work with you!
Aptean provides specialized niche software solutions that deliver results.
In today's fast-paced, competitive economy, organizations don't have time to waste customizing homegrown software, spreadsheets, and one-size-fits-all solutions to do support manufacturing and distribution companies. With over 4,100+ customers, across 54 countries Aptean helps streamline operations on a daily basis.
Aptean uses its core values of Drive For Results, Win Together, Foster Innovation, and Be Courageous to guide its employee community to serve every customer in every geography and market.
The Account Executive is Responsible for adding net new customers by pursuing new Greenfield opportunities in the market and helping these companies choose the right Aptean solution. This person must participate in a comprehensive sales process that promotes cross-functional collaboration. This person will also be responsible for planning, developing and executing sales strategies, to meet an established quota.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Target Account Prospecting and Selling Aptean solutions into a set territory to achieve quota.
- Responsible for monthly, quarterly and annual targets.
- Proven pipeline building skills that contribute 50% toward quota achievement.
- Demonstrate a solid approach to executing the sales process with creativity and vision that drives consistent results.
- Work with Solution Consultants to develop customer specific value propositions and coordinate product demonstrations
- Manage a revenue and bookings quota and participate in frequent forecast reviews
- Facilitate internal communication, including cross-functional transitions, escalations and contracts by engaging appropriate Aptean team members to add value to account
- Participate in marketing events
Bachelor's Degree Preferred
2 years of SaaS experience in greenfield sales is preferred.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Proven success in Solution and/or Challenger sales methodology, with excellent sales, negotiation and objection handling skills
- Demonstrated ability to understand sales barriers and overcome hurdles to close business
- Thorough understanding of the customers procurement sales cycle
- Strong business acumen, creative thinking and presentation skills
If you are determined to give your best every day and you are seeking an opportunity to work with an amazing group of people, then apply online today!
Aptean, Inc., is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. In accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws we do not tolerate discrimination or harassment against any applicant for employment or employee with Aptean because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information or any other group status protected by applicable law.
Back to top