Would you like to be a part of the organization where high energy meets intellect? If you get excited by solving puzzles and working in a collaborative environment, then Aptean wants to work with you!!
Aptean provides very specific industries with very specific ERP, supply chain management, and customer experience solutions. In today's fast-paced, highly competitive economy, organizations don't have time to waste forcing homegrown software, spreadsheets, and one-size-fits-all solutions to do things they were never designed to do. Aptean is on a mission to end those workarounds - with industry-specific solutions instead of generic software, expert support instead of making you go it alone, and a steady influx of new ideas instead of the status quo. That is why over 2,500 highly specialized organizations in more than 20 industries and 54 countries rely on Aptean to streamline their everyday operations.
Aptean is focused on providing products and solutions to customers in specific verticals. Our products are rich in feature and functionality and delivered on premise, SaaS and Hybrid delivery models. Aptean's products deliver value at lowest total cost of ownership and scale with needs of our customers. Most of our products and solutions are leaders in the vertical market segments they serve.
Aptean uses its core values of Drive For Results, Win Together, Foster Innovation, and Be Courageous to guide its employee community to serve every customer in every geography and market.
The Account Executive is Responsible for winning new business by creating self-generated and pursuing new client leads provided by Aptean's Marketing team. This person will be responsible for leading the sale process and coordinating across the business to bring the necessary resources to win the business from "Lead" to "Close". In conjunction with managing the sales process and winning new business, the Account Executive must maintain proper CRM hygiene and provide accurate forecasts on a quarterly basis. It is expected that a Pipeline of 3X Quota will be maintained as part of the on-going business planning strategy.
Knowledge: An experienced professional with a full understanding of area of specialization; resolves a wide range of issues in creative ways. This job is the fully qualified, career-oriented, journey-level position.
Complexity: Works on problems of diverse scope where analysis of data requires evaluation of identifiable factors. Demonstrates good judgment in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions. Networks with senior internal and external personnel in own area of expertise.
Supervision: Normally receives little instruction on day-to-day work, general instructions on new assignments.
- Create and maintain pipeline and quickly qualify opportunities and key strategic positions for each lead
- Identify opportunities and close deals for new system sales and cross-sell opportunities.
- Demonstrate a solid approach to executing the sales process with creativity and vision
- Gain customer commitment, build momentum and accelerate the sales cycle, while working with key influencers throughout the sales process to minimize issues at closing
- Work with solution consultants to develop customer specific value propositions and coordinate product demonstrations
- Manage a revenue and bookings quota and participate in frequent forecast reviews of assigned accounts.
- Facilitate internal communication, including cross-functional transitions, escalations and contracts by engaging appropriate Aptean team members to add value to account
- Participate in product marketing events
Work Experience Typically requires a minimum of 2 years of related experience with a Bachelor's degree; or 1 year and a Master's degree; or equivalent work experience. Typical range is 2-5 years.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Proven success in solution sales environment, with excellent sales, negotiation and objection handling skills
- Demonstrated ability to understand sales barriers and overcome hurdles to close business
- Thorough understanding of the customer sales cycle
- Customer oriented with proven ability to sell value through a Consultative Selling approach
- Strong communication, creative thinking and presentation skills
- Effective verbal and written communication skills with the ability to credibly present recommendations at senior levels in the organization
- Must be motivated, goal oriented with the proven ability to work with minimal direction and maintain a high level of collaboration across geographically diverse teams
- Possesses a high degree of honesty, integrity and ability to maintain confidentiality
- Professional image and interpersonal skills
- Organizational and follow up skills, problem solving and analytical skills
- Knowledge or previous experience in the software industry
If you are determined to give your best every day and you are seeking an opportunity to work with an amazing group of people, then apply online today!
Aptean, Inc., is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. In accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws we do not tolerate discrimination or harassment against any applicant for employment or employee with Aptean because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information or any other group status protected by applicable law.
Back to top