Account Executive - ERP Solutions
- Utrecht, Netherlands
General Job Summary
Aptean is looking for an outstanding Account Executive to work in our Microsoft Business Central (BC) Food and Beverage team to help us strengthen our position as the number one provider of Food & Beverage applications. The F&B vertical at Aptean is an extremely strategic business unit- this is a vibrant, fast-paced part of the organisation.
The Account Executive is responsible for adding net new customers by pursuing new greenfield opportunities in the market and helping these companies choose Aptean BC as the best solution on the market. This person must participate in a comprehensive sales process that promotes cross-functional collaboration. This person will also be responsible for planning, developing and executing sales strategies to meet an established quota.
The Account Executive is required to develop a complete understanding of Aptean's BC solution and will develop the ability to identify and communicate the unique value proposition of the solution to prospects, customers and partners. This person will utilize a consultative approach to build an in-depth understanding of the unique business problems, objectives and priorities of our prospects.
Frequent travel is required
Duties and Responsibilities
· Target Account Prospecting and Selling Aptean solutions into a set territory to achieve quota.
· Responsible for monthly, quarterly and annual targets.
· Proven pipeline building skills that contribute 50% toward quota achievement.
· Demonstrate a solid approach to executing the sales process with creativity and vision that drives consistent results.
· Work with Solution Consultants and wider Aptean team to develop customer specific value propositions and coordinate product demonstrations
· Manage a revenue and bookings quota and participate in frequent forecast reviews
· Facilitate internal communication, including cross-functional transitions, escalations and contracts by engaging appropriate Aptean team members to add value to account
· Participate in marketing events
· Maintain good industry, business knowledge and product knowledge as is relevant for assigned accounts
· Coordinate/facilitate technical presentations and participate in customer & marketing events
· Use knowledge of customer needs and industry trends to provide input into product strategy
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
· Thorough understanding of the customer sales cycle
· Experience working with software products, services, competencies, solutions, and offerings
· Knowledge or previous experience in the software industry
· Working knowledge of Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
· Experience of working with and understanding contracts is a plus
· Effective verbal and written communication skills with the ability to credibly present recommendations at senior levels in the organization
· Excellent sales, negotiation skills and objection handling skills
· Must be motivated, goal oriented with the proven ability to work with minimal direction and maintain a high level of collaboration across geographically diverse teams
· Possesses a high degree of honesty, integrity and ability to maintain confidentiality
· Professional image and interpersonal skills
· Organizational and follow up skills, problem solving and analytical skills
· Good decision making ability and negotiation skills
· Speaks Dutch & English
Skills & Requirements Qualifications
Back to top