The Solutions Consultant is responsible for supporting and providing high impact guidance to our customers, especially on advanced features of our platform. This role has three primary responsibilities: (1) partner with the account team to develop a clear understanding of customer business objectives and align strategies to help them achieve their objectives (2) leverage internal connections to bring the most impactful solutions to existing concerns in the client business; and (3) align and discuss opportunities with Account Managers to provide valuable insights by linking market and customer business perspectives.
The Services team is dedicated to earning customer loyalty while building a world-class company together. We look for people who are consultative, analytical, technically minded, and passionate about helping others. Our team implements and supports customers on the AppNexus platform, obsesses about making them massively successful, and strategizes to help them surpass their goals. Real-time advertising can fundamentally transform our clients’ businesses, and we bring it to life for them.
- Become an Appnexus platform and digital marketing expert
- Deeply understand the customer’s business to understand how to best leverage the possibilities offered by the AppNexus platform
- Systematically design, implement, and document effective solutions while identifying and analyzing opportunities for improvement
- Troubleshoot techniques to quickly provide guidance towards solutions of issues that impacts client business
- Build a world class company through sharing knowledge with Services team members and thoughtfully identify and design efficient and scalable campaign set-up, delivery and optimization work streams
- Outstanding ability to solve problems in an independent and data-driven manner while working in an extremely fast-paced, demanding start-up environment
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with colleagues and clients
- Excellent time management, written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency with data analysis and manipulation in Excel
- Demonstrable passion for learning new technologies including digital media buying, MySQL, APIs or Python
- Fluency in English required
- You are passionate about a culture of learning and teaching. You love challenging yourself to constantly improve, and sharing your knowledge to empower others
- You like to take risks when looking for novel solutions to complex problems. If faced with roadblocks, you continue to reach higher to make greatness happen
- You care about solving big, systemic problems. You look beyond the surface to understand root causes so that you can build long-term solutions for the whole ecosystem
- You believe in not only serving customers, but also empowering them by providing knowledge and tools
Learn. Teach. Build.
AppNexians make greatness happen
Join our community
AppNexus is proud to offer equal opportunity in all aspects of employment. We strive to foster a diverse, inclusive and engaging work environment. We welcome applications from all candidates and look forward to receiving yours! Our diversity in action:
- Partnering with Path Forward to offer returnships to help caregivers reenter the workforce
- Sharing feedback openly through roundtable discussions on how to make progress on our Diversity & Inclusion goals
- Celebrating our diversity with affinity groups (including OutNexus, AppNexus Women’s Network, AppNexus Latino Alliance and AppNexus Black Alliance to name just a few!)
Meet Some of AppNexus's Employees
Wei builds Android software development kits for companies who incorporate AppNexus into their digital advertising strategy. She helps make sure customers have a smooth product to implement.
Back to top