Senior Recruiters play a vital role in shaping the teams that make AppNexus great, serving as relationship managers for both internal and external clients. The role forms two key areas, Strategy and execution.
Successful Senior Recruiters will fully understand the dynamics of the market in which they are active. They will build and develop, in conjunction with stakeholders, a strategy to hire in a variety of markets based on their experience. They will consult with local leaders and build strategic plans distinct to each location utilising the local experience, resources and assets available.
In parallel, the successful candidate will develop the strategy for strengthening and promoting our employer brand in EMEA as a talent attraction and retention tool. specifically:-
- Establishing our Employer Value Proposition in EMEA
- Gaining buy in from internal stakeholders around the Xandr mission and vision so that they act as true brand ambassadors during the selection process
- Managing external benchmarking ie Glassdoor
In addition the Senior Recruiter will coach colleagues on the regional plans and lead on key roles.
At Xandr, recruiters are trusted advisors to hiring managers, identifying hiring needs and setting and executing against customised search strategies. Externally, recruiters help attract, engage, and hire top candidates, while ensuring a high-quality, inclusive experience throughout the recruitment process.
In this role, you will lead the hiring process for a variety of roles across all of Xandr’s EMEA regions, designing and delivering creative, customised search strategies for our hiring teams. You will also have JAPAC as a learning and growth area where you can translate your expertise and develop as a professional.
About the team:
The People team is responsible for finding the best talent and ensuring that all employees continue to be excited, productive, and passionate about working at Xandr. Our teams focus on identifying and bringing in the best and brightest talent, as well as supporting and developing our existing talent. Through strategic culture-building initiatives, we work to create a unique and engaging environment where employees can accomplish their best work. To achieve our mandates, our team is service-oriented, proactive, and responsive to our internal business partners.
About the job:
- Design and build a country specific hiring strategy in EMEA that will contribute to long-term growth of the company with specific responsibility for Germany, UK and France.
- Understand the dynamics applying in the market and ensure the strategies are bespoked to each location and agreed with the local leader
- Coach junior team members and provide guidance, support and mentorship where appropriate
- Manage full cycle recruiting processes to meet hiring goals for all levels and functions including designing and executing creative pipeline building strategies for both immediate and long-term hiring needs
- Establish relationships with leaders across Europe and Asia, developing a deep understanding of their objectives, challenges and teams, using this information to anticipate hiring needs and attract and close top candidates
- Partner with Hiring Managers to create customised sourcing strategies focused on cultivating strong, diverse pipelines of both internal and external prospects
- Track and analyze search metrics and provide data-driven, actionable updates to hiring managers and the broader recruiting team
- Lead and participate in ad-hoc projects as needed to elevate recruitment process to provide best-in-class hiring experiences for both candidates and hiring managers
About your skills and experience:
- A minimum of 4 years of full-cycle recruiting experience in a high growth environment; experience hiring in the UK, Germany, France, and Spain is a plus but not required
- Experience of leading individuals or teams is a plus but not essential. What is essential is your appreciation that achieving results through others is a vital skill.
- Excellent organisational and data-driven project management skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work autonomously as well as collaboratively across all levels of the organisation
- Customer service orientation and consulting skills with an ability to anticipate and react to needs of hiring managers
- German or French language skills a plus
More about you:
- You have a long-term vision and can set out a strategy for the next 2 to 3 years.
- You are a HR professional who recognizes how crucial hiring is to success
- You are passionate about a culture of learning and teaching. You love challenging yourself to constantly improve, and sharing your knowledge to empower others
- You like to take risks when looking for novel solutions to complex problems. If faced with roadblocks, you continue to reach higher to make greatness happen
- You care about solving big, systemic problems. You look beyond the surface to understand root causes so that you can build long-term solutions for the whole ecosystem
- You believe in not only serving customers, but also empowering them by providing knowledge and tools
Xandr is proud to offer equal opportunity in all aspects of employment. We strive to foster a diverse, inclusive and engaging work environment. We welcome applications from all candidates and look forward to receiving yours! Our inclusivity in action:
- Partnering with Path Forward to offer returnships to help caregivers reenter the workforce
- Sharing feedback openly through roundtable discussions on how to make progress on our Diversity & Inclusion goals
- Galvanizing diversity and inclusion through our affinity groups (including OutNexus, AppNexus Women’s Network, AppNexus Latino Alliance and BlackNexus to name just a few!)
- Partnering with Fairygodboss to support our commitment to women’s advancement in tech
- Providing reasonable accommodations for people with disabilities, both for interviewees and for employees. Should you require an accommodation, please let us know at your earliest convenience so that we can make arrangements
Back to top