Senior Manager, Trading Advisory , Northern EMEA
Trading Manager, Northern EMEA
AppNexus is looking for a Senior Manager to build a trading advisory team in London. The Senior Manager will manage a team responsible for helping our clients execute on delivering their programmatic budgets and executing on those client’s behalf, while defining long term solutions that deliver succesfull business outcomes.
The individual will also play a key role developing excellence in the European Trading Solution Consulting team to support our strategy, develop state of the art processes and ensure excellence in execution and delivery of trading services and advisory by the team.
About the team:
Global Services is a diverse group of problem solvers with boundless technical curiosity. Together, we build trusted client partnerships that produce mutual wins through spirited collaboration, intrinsic empathy, and a readiness to challenge the status quo. We look for people who are consultative, analytical, technically minded, and passionate about helping others. Our team implements and supports customers on the AppNexus platform, obsesses about making them massively successful, and strategizes to help them achieve their goals. Real-time advertising can fundamentally transform our clients’ businesses, and we bring it to life for them.
About the job:
- Manage a local team of highly achieving solutions consultant, trading for greatest business impact
- Ability to be a player as well as coach and provide programmatic trading services and consulting to clients while defining best practices
- Structure trading operations in Northern EMEA and provide visibility to management (metrics, processes)
- Partner with Sales, Product, Engineering and Services peers stakeholders to align team operations with the larger organisation
- Collaborating with trading and trading advisory teams globally to ensure consistency of processes and practices.
About your skills and experience:
- Demonstrable experience leading, coaching and mentoring programmatic trading teams
- Demonstrable use and knowledge of digital media buying and/or hands-on experience using programmatic buy platforms
- Strong verbal & written communication skills
- Strong ability to translate complex data and technical concepts to a non-technical audience.
- Deep knowledge of the operational complexities of our demand side clients including agencies.
- Experience in driving high performing culture
More about you:
- You are passionate about a culture of learning and teaching. You love challenging yourself to constantly improve, and sharing your knowledge to empower others
- You like to take risks when looking for novel solutions to complex problems. If faced with roadblocks, you continue to reach higher to make greatness happen
- You care about solving big, systemic problems. You look beyond the surface to understand root causes so that you can build long-term solutions for the whole ecosystem
- You believe in not only serving customers, but also empowering them by providing knowledge and tools
AppNexus is proud to offer equal opportunity in all aspects of employment. We strive to foster a diverse, inclusive and engaging work environment. We welcome applications from all candidates and look forward to receiving yours! Our inclusivity in action:
- Partnering with Path Forward to offer returnships to help caregivers reenter the workforce
- Sharing feedback openly through roundtable discussions on how to make progress on our Diversity & Inclusion goals
- Galvanizing diversity and inclusion through our affinity groups (including OutNexus, AppNexus Women’s Network, AppNexus Latino Alliance and BlackNexus to name just a few!)
- Partnering with Fairygodboss to support our commitment to women’s advancement in tech
- Providing reasonable accommodations for people with disabilities, both for interviewees and for employees. Should you require an accommodation, please let us know at your earliest convenience so that we can make arrangements
Back to top