Senior Director, Global Accounts
Senior Director, Global Accounts - EMEA
AppNexus is looking for a senior leader to join its European team, with responsibility for growing AppNexus’ EMEA business with their most strategic global clients. The Senior Director will be responsible for defining our local go-to-market strategy, empowering and supporting direct reports in achieving their goals within their individual books of business and cultivating senior client relationships to develop the business and attain our objectives.
The Senior Director must have a mix of revenue driving, technical and consultative selling acumen to achieve both financial and strategic objectives. They must also have a keen interest in developing talent through previous experience in mentorship, people management, and/or leadership/community initiatives. This is an ideal opportunity for someone with a strong track record of commercial success who is ready to take the next step into a more strategic leadership role within a commercial organization. AppNexus seeks candidates who are proactive, results-driven, and thrive in team-oriented and fast-paced environments.
Based in London, a successful candidate will have the opportunity to work in the UK and across other EMEA markets. You will be able to demonstrate the ability to collaborating cross functionally in multi-geo organisations, strongly influencing product and strategic development, with strong project management and follow-through. This is an excellent opportunity to lead in a vibrant, high-performing team within a dynamic, industry-leading company.
About the job:
- Define and execute local strategy for key accounts and collaborate closely with the senior leaders within AppNexus to influence definition of global strategy
- Deliver against revenue targets and drive market share for the AppNexus DSP and Marketplace
- Build and maintain relationships cross-functionally; collaborate with Product, Services and Marketing teams and senior executives internally to ensure client success
- Proactively coach, mentor and develop each member of this high performing team
- Understand client business needs, ensuring all aspects of the AppNexus platform and GTM are aligned with the market opportunity
- Drive long-term partnership value with clients through a deep understanding of their businesses and AppNexus technology
About your skills:
- BA/BS Degree
- Demonstrated track record of exceeding client and revenue expectation
- Demonstrable relevant sales and business development experience
- Experience in the online advertising ecosystem is a plus, specifically with technology driven advertising (e.g. at a Publisher, Agency, AdNetwork or DSP / SSP).
- Experience working with Global Agency Holding Companies a plus
- Strong negotiation skills, persistence and follow-through
- Consultative and solutions-based sales background; formal sales training a plus
- Comfortable building and maintaining senior-level client relationships
- Fluency in English required, other European language skills a plus
Meet Some of AppNexus's Employees
Wei builds Android software development kits for companies who incorporate AppNexus into their digital advertising strategy. She helps make sure customers have a smooth product to implement.
Back to top