Sales Summer Intern
Sales Summer Intern
As a Sales Intern at AppNexus, you’ll learn our business, work with clients, and play a crucial role in the Commercial organization by adapting our service model, analyzing performance buying, creating new processes for creative reporting, and much more. We’re looking for interns that are curious, well-spoken, polished, organized, and motivated to learn.
About the team:
The Commercial organization is a driven, results-oriented team responsible for building clients’ businesses through leading technology solutions, intuitive and effective ad serving tools, and strategic business consulting. We develop and nurture relationships with a wide range of publishers and advertisers to help them more effectively reach their target audience, and manage and grow their digital advertising business. Our team is seeking innovative, passionate, and driven people who can foster strong relationships and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
About the job:
- Conduct competitive research projects to ensure we’re keeping up with the fast-paced market
- Work with prospective clients to analyze business needs
- Build strong relationships cross functionally with AppNexians to draft client proposals and presentations
- Build the AppNexus brand and knowledge of our technology and our industry
- Analyze complex data sets and generate actionable insights to impact the business
- Contribute to market analytics, client analytics, client account insight generation, and internal AppNexian and client presentations
- Manage relationships and collaborate with internal and external clients alongside your manager
Learn about the experience of a past Sales intern by reading this blog post: http://blog.appnexus.com/2016/monsters-and-methodologies-redefining-ambiguity/
About your skills:
- You are a Junior with a BA/BS degree expected in 2018
- You are passionate about a culture of learning and teaching. You love challenging yourself to constantly improve, and sharing your knowledge to empower others
- You like to take risks when looking for novel solutions to complex problems. If faced with roadblocks, you continue to reach higher to make greatness happen
- You care about solving big, systemic problems. You look beyond the surface to understand root causes so that you can build long-term solutions for the whole ecosystem
- You believe in not only serving customers but also empowering them by providing knowledge and tools
About the summer intern program:
New York City: Join 700 other AppNexians at our headquarters in the heart of Manhattan’s Flatiron District. Worried about finding housing? We’re here to help!
Significant impact: Projects are designed specifically for you to fit your interests and skills. Shape your own role and be a part of the team that is building bold solutions to some of today’s most exciting and unique technical challenges to serve ads across the globe. Our interns are given responsibility immediately after completing onboarding.
Robust onboarding: You will ramp up alongside your class of interns. Your first week will be spent with your class attending AppNexus University. Learn the ins and outs of one of the fastest growing industries and what it means to be an AppNexian.
Performance management: We will manage your performance every step of the way and ensure you’re getting feedback in real-time. You’ll also have a formal mid-summer and end-of-summer review with your manager. Spend your summer immersed in life as an AppNexian and evaluate if AppNexus is the right place for you to join post-graduation.
Mentorship: You’ll have a mentor assigned to you from day one. Your AppNexpert (AppNexus Expert) will help you acclimate to our company, meet people across teams, and ensure you have a fantastic summer.
Events: You’ll participate in social and educational events that will help you get to know the other interns, give you the chance to meet our Executive Team, and learn as much as possible. Look forward to events like the Annual Summer Field Day, Broadway shows, Mets games, Escape the Room, and more!
Learn. Teach. Build.
AppNexians make greatness happen
Join our community
Meet Some of AppNexus's Employees
Wei builds Android software development kits for companies who incorporate AppNexus into their digital advertising strategy. She helps make sure customers have a smooth product to implement.
Back to top