Sales Director,Global Accounts
AppNexus is looking for a Sales Director to prospect, evaluate, and close new business opportunities with Agency groups and Marketers in Northern Europe. As a primary point of contact for many of our most strategic and complex prospects and clients, the Sales Director will play a key role in driving incremental revenue for the group. Additionally, as a part of providing a whole technology solution to clients the role will encompass a strong element of Agency engagement.
The ideal candidate will have a track record of closing solutions-based technology deals, successfully managing long sales cycles, obtaining executive buy-in and demonstrating strong project management and follow-through.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a vibrant, high-performing team in a dynamic, industry-leading company.
About the job:
- Proactively build a sales pipeline and consistently win new deals through direct engagement with Agency groups and Marketers
- Develop an understanding of clients’ business and technical challenges, operating environment, capabilities and goals as well as the advertising technology industry and competitive landscape
- Build and maintain strong client relationships ensuring clients are provided with the product and service offering that drive both platform adoption and client success
- Utilise a deep understanding of the AppNexus technology and collaborate with Solutions Consultants to develop the business strategy and technical integrations with prospective clients
- Build the AppNexus brand and knowledge of our technology at industry events
About your skills:
- Ability to excel in a client-facing consultative role developing new business
- Comfort in building and managing relationships at the senior level
- Strong negotiation skills, persistence and follow-through with accounts
- Consultative and solutions-based sales experience; formal sales training is a plus
- Ability to take accountability, work under pressure, set and meet deadlines
- Excellent communication skills, and an ability to interpret complex technical issues and translate into business needs
- Experience in managing long sales cycles with cross-departmental teams
- Fluency in multiple European languages is beneficial; fluency in English is a requirement
More about you:
- You are passionate about a culture of learning and teaching. You love challenging yourself to constantly improve, and sharing your knowledge to empower others
- You like to take risks when looking for novel solutions to complex problems. If faced with roadblocks, you continue to reach higher to make greatness happen
- You care about solving big, systemic problems. You look beyond the surface to understand root causes so that you can build long-term solutions for the whole ecosystem
- You believe in not only serving customers, but also empowering them by providing knowledge and tools
Learn. Teach. Build.
AppNexians make greatness happen
Join our community
Back to top