The Partner Manager is responsible for owning and developing a book of business consisting of AppNexus’ strategic partners, often representing some of the largest players in the advertising technology landscape. Responsibility includes driving platform spend/revenue, cultivating executive-level client relationships, as well as the day-to-day ownership over the book of business. AppNexus seeks candidates who are proactive, results-driven, and thrive in team-oriented, fast-paced environments.
About the team:
Marketplace Partners sales & account management is a driven and results-oriented team that helps bring AppNexus’ digital advertising products to market. Our focus is building our clients’ businesses through leading-edge technology solutions, intuitive and effective ad serving tools, and strategic business consulting. Our team is seeking innovative, passionate, and driven people who can foster strong client relationships, meet commercial objectives, and drive awareness of our products, all whilst thriving in a fast-paced environment.
About the job:
- Build, cultivate and nurture relationships throughout client’s organization to grow business partnership.
- Manage all aspects of day-to-day customer activity. Be the client’s advocate internally.
- Drive long-term partnership value by developing understanding of clients’ business and technical challenges, operating environment, capabilities and goals as well as the advertising technology industry and competitive landscape.
- Leverage knowledge of AppNexus offerings, data driven insights, and understanding of client objectives to problem solve together and co-create valuable solutions
- Ensure client success and satisfaction with AppNexus products and solutions. Provide feedback to product on needs and use cases to shape roadmap.
- Manage cross-functional teams and stakeholders in account vision and business delivery.
About your skills:
- BA/BS degree required
- Demonstrable relevant experience client-facing roles
- Comfortable building and managing relationships at senior-levels (i.e., C-level)
- Demonstrated track record of exceeding goals
- Proven ability to derive and effectively communicate insights from analyzing data
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- Willingness to share knowledge, facilitate team rapport, and maintain excellent cross-functional partnerships
- Experience with technology solutions preferred but not required
More about you:
- You are passionate about a culture of learning and teaching. You love challenging yourself to constantly improve, and sharing your knowledge to empower others
- You like to take risks when looking for novel solutions to complex problems. If faced with roadblocks, you continue to reach higher to make greatness happen
- You care about solving big, systemic problems. You look beyond the surface to understand root causes so that you can build long-term solutions for the whole ecosystem
- You believe in not only serving customers, but also empowering them by providing knowledge and tools
- You are a self-starter who looks to take initiative and works to outperform goals.
AppNexus is proud to offer equal opportunity in all aspects of employment. We strive to foster a diverse, inclusive and engaging work environment. We welcome applications from all candidates and look forward to receiving yours! Our diversity in action:
- Partnering with Path Forward to offer returnships to help caregivers reenter the workforce
- Sharing feedback openly through roundtable discussions on how to make progress on our Diversity & Inclusion goals
- Celebrating our diversity with affinity groups (including OutNexus, AppNexus Women’s Network, AppNexus Latino Alliance and AppNexus Black Alliance to name just a few!)
See Inside the Office of AppNexus
AppNexus is an internet technology company that enables and optimizes the real-time sale and purchase of digital advertising. Its powerful, real-time decisioning platform supports core products that enable publishers to maximize yield—and marketers and agencies to harness data and machine learning to deliver intelligent and customized campaigns. Headquartered in New York City, AppNexus employs over 1000 professionals in offices spanning five continents.
Back to top